This was our 2nd stay in this hotel. The first was in 2009. Both times the hawthorn suites has been immaculate, the suites are lovely, really big. The fridge freezer is great for keeping drinks nice and cold. Beds are really comfortable. Our room was ground floor and looked out through palm trees to the pool.
The breakfast is great. The sausages over there are really nice. There are fruit juices on tap and fruit punch and coffee, hot choc etc.
Staff are all helpful and friendly. Lovely cheerful guy setting breakfast in the mornings. Always had a smile for our daughter. Reception are really helpful. All the staff smile in the Hawthorne suites. We had no problems with anything , just relax and enjoy :)
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The closest Hawthorn Suites to the Walt Disney World Resort! Just one mile from the entrance to Disney. Executive guest rooms perfect for corporate travelers and One Bedroom suites featuring fully equipped kitchens, separate living and dining room. Tropically landscaped outdoor pool area & jacuzzi. Complimentary scheduled transport to Disney and free hot breakfast. Two hour manager's reception in the evenings Monday-Thursday. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, TravelClick, Vacatia, Travelocity, Hotwire, Priceline, Hotels.com, Cancelon, Cheap Tickets, TripOnline SA, Evoline ltd, getaroom.com and HotelQuickly so you can book your Hawthorn Suites by Wyndham Orlando Lake Buena Vista reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Hawthorn Suites Lake Buena Vista Hotel Orlando
- Hawthorn Lake Buena Vista
- Hawthorn Suites Orlando
- Orlando Hawthorn Suites