We stayed one night at Hawthorne Suites. Im not sure what rooms cost at this hotel, because we stayed using points. It was a "class 4" hotel, requiring the most points, so i am guessing that rooms would be in the higher range. If so, this hotel is not worth it. It is a completely mediocre hotel in every way. It seems older, but is well maintained and was adequately clean. The biggest issue was the terribly hard, flat pillows, that made sleeping very difficult. The hotel is also right between Disney and Universal Studios, so it is full of families, and consequently, full of children yelling in the halls in the early morning. Other than these two issues, there was nothing really wrong with the hotel, but there was nothing great about it either. Not worth the money, and not as good as the average Holiday Inn Express.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The closest Hawthorn Suites to the Walt Disney World Resort! Just one mile from the entrance to Disney. Executive guest rooms perfect for corporate travelers and One Bedroom suites featuring fully equipped kitchens, separate living and dining room. Tropically landscaped outdoor pool area & jacuzzi. Complimentary scheduled transport to Disney and free hot breakfast. Two hour manager's reception in the evenings Monday-Thursday. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Vacatia, Priceline, Hotels.com, Expedia, Orbitz, Travelocity, Hotwire, TripOnline SA, getaroom.com, HotelsforEveryone, Cheap Tickets, Cancelon, HotelQuickly and Evoline ltd so you can book your Hawthorn Suites by Wyndham Orlando Lake Buena Vista reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Hawthorn Suites Lake Buena Vista Hotel Orlando
- Hawthorn Lake Buena Vista
- Hawthorn Suites Orlando
- Orlando Hawthorn Suites