“Very good business hotel”

Hampton Inn & Suites Orlando/East UCF Area
Ranked #13 of 341 Hotels in Orlando
Reviewed July 29, 2010

In Feb 2010 I stayed in this hotel for the 7th time already.
It is my favorite hotel in the Orlando UCF area.

Staff is very friendly, the rooms are always clean and tidy.

Breakfast is standard american, but okay and for free. Very good to start the day with a cup of coffee and orange juice...

I was able to spend some time at the pool this time, very relaxing!
Also, the gym is okay. It is kind of small, but has everything for a nice little workout before or after work.

• Stayed: February 2010, traveled on business
testaesha, Manager at Hampton Inn & Suites Orlando/East UCF Area, responded to this reviewResponded June 27, 2011

Thank you for give review on this hotel

Reviewed April 11, 2010

My family of four had a room there for 2 nights along with our large school group of about 100. We had competition at the UCF campus and these rooms were booked for us by the coach. We arrived to an organized staff that accomodated us when I requested a room away from the possible noise of the elevator or ice machine. Accomadating staff. The beds were very cozy, down comforters, great pillows, spacious bathrooms. We were very pleased. I also had the front desk help me locate & contact local Publix deli and they gladly looked this up, made the call and got me info. One night we had a ice cream party in their lobby and the same clerk (thanks, Rome) kindly found me a knife to cut cake. Each morning the staff was pleasant to our large group, stood and monitored the waffle machine and served them to plates. We used their dining area for the group dinner and took it all over when our group came to breakfast. Still, the staff was very gracious. The location is very convenient to the UCF campus, I'd say under a mile. Overall, we were very happy with our stay and would stay there again.

• Stayed: April 2010, traveled on business
1  Thank Kristinesonja
Reviewed December 2, 2009

We just came back from Orlando where we spent the Thanksgiving weekend with our daughter. We chose this hotel because of its location and the good reviews. We were not disappointed. It's a very good hotel, the location is great, the room was nice and clean. The bed was sooo comfortable it was difficult to get up in the morning.. he he. Breakfast was included and it's the nicest we've had in our long history staying in a lot of hotels. Usually hotels offer just coffee and toast and hardly anything else, but this Hampton Inn offered eggs, sausages, cereal, several types of bread, fruit. The orange juice was so delicious!!. We certainly recommend this hotel if you don't need to be very close to downtown Orlando.

• Stayed: November 2009, traveled as a couple
Reviewed October 8, 2009

so comfortable. It was beautiful and cheap........................................................................................................ !!!

Stayed: January 2009, traveled with family
Reviewed February 27, 2009

Stayed for one night. Room was nice. Got upgraded to one-bedroom suite, as a Diamond member of hilton honors. Room had a separate bedroom, vanity area, kitchen, living room (with pull out couch) and bathroom. Really it was much larger than necessary, but if you were staying for days, it would be useful.

Only real issue was there was a problem with the compressor on the fridge. When it would shut off, it would make this horrible crashing sound. I left word at the front desk for the next visitor, but it was impossible to sleep with it doing this every 30 minutes or so. So, I just unplugged the fridge and that solved the problem.

Breakfast was typical. Wireless was spotty in my room, but they had wired access, which I actually prefer. The also have free color laser printing right from your room, which was a nice touch. I'd def stay here again.

Stayed: February 2009, traveled on business
Reviewed July 14, 2008

My family of four stayed for a week at the Hampton Inn--UCF, and we had consistently great service and a very clean room. It's within walking distance of several chain restaurants (Houlihan's, Steak n Shake, Logan's Roadhouse, etc.), and is located close (but not too close) to the highway. The hotel is about 30-45 minutes from Disney and about an hour from the closest beach.

The breakfast is great (lots of choices), and they had a free happy hour on weekday evenings. Most of the people staying here were business travelers working in the Quadrangle (the business park where the hotel is located). We really enjoyed the computer with internet access near the lobby. The men and women working the front desk were very helpful, and everything in the hotel was very clean (rooms, common areas, pool). It's obvious that the hotel staff take great pride in their work.

• Stayed: July 2008, traveled with family
    • Check in / front desk
    • Business service (e.g., internet access)
Reviewed June 9, 2008

I have stayed at this hotel twice now in Aug. 2006 and Aug 2007 when moving back to Orlando for the academic year at UCF. It is very close to the campus and a set back in a business area known as the Quadrangle. The quality is up to same standards as any other Hampton Inn I have stayed in, which means comfortable. Security is not a big issue, I have felt safe leaving a car packed of belongings overnight, and from each time I stay here, I notice many others feel secure as well.

I would recommend this hotel to anyone needing to head to UCF.

• Stayed: August 2007, traveled solo
    • Check in / front desk
    • Business service (e.g., internet access)