“A friendly, clean and comfortable hotel ideally situated for all of the attractions.”

Comfort Suites Downtown
Ranked #135 of 336 Hotels in Orlando
Bath, Somerset
Reviewed April 25, 2014

Spent two weeks in April here with my husband, 15 year old daughter and twelve year old son. Nice room with very comfortable beds. Clean hotel with friendly, helpful staff especially the guys on the reception desk. We really enjoyed our stay here! The only thing that I would like to suggest is more clothes storage space please eg another drawer unit and more hangers in the wardrobe. As we had brought 4 people's clothes for a two week holiday, we did struggle to fit it all in the unit provided. However this didn't spoil our holiday and we will be recommending to friends!!

• Stayed April 2014
2 Thank Bigbird10

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (119)
  • Korean first
Chattanooga, Tennessee
Reviewed April 15, 2014

I arrived at this hotel earlier than I expected. They weren't able to get me in at that time, so I went across the street and bowled a couple of games at the bowling alley. The staff were extremely helpful and gave me a free upgrade. Every time I came by the desk the staff people greeted me with a smile and asked me if they could help with anything. Very friendly staff.

The room was on the 4th floor and was very comfortable. It was also very clean and updated/modern.

The breakfast was a fantastic assortment. They had a lot of guests at this hotel the entire time I was there, so there were two mornings when I chose to eat in my room because there weren't any places in the dining room. The food was cooked perfectly and was the standard fare you would expect at a Comfort.

What I especially liked about this hotel was that there were several attractions and restaurants within short walking distance to the hotel, including the aforementioned bowling alley. I was able to come back from my conference every night, park the car and go walk around to find dinner and things to do.

The hotel is also only about a mile from the interstate, so there is easy access on and off.

• Stayed March 2014, traveled on business
2 Thank 1967Yankeesfan
Kelie S, Director of Sales at Comfort Suites Downtown, responded to this review, April 17, 2014
Thank you for taking the time to write such a kind review. We are delighted that you enjoyed your stay and our great location. I will make sure to share your comments with our staff. When your travels bring you back to Orlando we hope you will stay with us again.
Columbia, South Carolina
Reviewed April 7, 2014

We used this hotel as a central location and group stay for a wedding. The rooms were comfortable and clean. There was a nice iron and ironing board. No closet in room just an armoire but that worked out fine. Close to beautiful Winter Park and downtown Orlando.

• Stayed April 2014, traveled with family
1 Thank James J
Chris T, General Manager at Comfort Suites Downtown, responded to this review, April 9, 2014
Thank you for your positive comments regarding your stay at our Comfort Suites.
We are glad everything went well for you and the other people in your wedding group.

Appreciate your business and hope to see you again in the near future.
Palm Bay, Florida
Reviewed April 6, 2014 via mobile

We were very impressed with this hotel! We travel to Orlando twice a year on business and always stay in a different hotel because we hadn't yet found one that fit all our criteria - clean, convenient, comfortable, safe and affordable - until now. This hotel is located just north of downtown Orlando (thus pretty far from the attractions) across the street from Florida Hospital. They offer a shuttle to the hospital. Valencia checked us in, what a professional. She was kind, warm and efficient. Excellent. We got a first floor room as we requested and it was perfect. Very clean and smelled great. The room was large with a nice sized bathroom, king bed and a sofa. It had the largest mini refrigerator we have ever seen. The freezer space was huge! The microwave was powerful. Nice TV with tons of channels including HBO. The bed was comfortable with several pillows of varying softness/firmness. Lots of towels. We enjoyed the jacuzzi both nights of our stay, it was very clean and very hot. We didn't use the pool but it was sparkling clean. We had to leave each morning before the free breakfast so we didn't get to try it. There is a Wendy's adjacent to the parking lot and a Panera and a frozen yogurt shop right across the street. We have finally found "our" Orlando hotel!

Stayed April 2014, traveled on business
2 Thank pettravelkit
Thank you for taking the time to comment on our Comfort Suites with such positive feedback! I have shared your comments with my staff, and they join me in thanking you for your kind words. We take pride in our hotel and the services we provide and we are so glad you enjoyed your stay.

Clearwater, Florida
Reviewed March 31, 2014

Loved this hotel. Wanted to sleep forever in this cold comfy room. Bed was great and staff was exceptional. Every staff person that I passed said hello or good morning/afternoon etc. NICE TOUCH! Also the front desk staff was able to give good advice on nearby eateries as well as printed directions to Metro West Golf Course. This hotel gets a big thumbs up from me.

• Stayed March 2014, traveled on business
1 Thank jsr02e
Kelie S, Director of Sales at Comfort Suites Downtown, responded to this review, April 1, 2014
Thank you so much for taking the time to write such a kind review. Guest feedback is very important to us. I will make sure I share your nice comments with our staff. We hope to see you again when your travels bring you to Orlando.
Reviewed March 30, 2014

Stayed one night after visiting the parks for a day. Staff was friendly and hotel was clean. Breakfast was included and was decent, eggs/sausage and pastry assortments. It was nice to be off I-Drive, but still close enough to do things. Overall, good value for staying in the Orlando area.

• Stayed March 2014, traveled as a couple
1 Thank kateykins812
Thank you for taking the time to write a review about your stay with us. We are delighted that you enjoyed our free hot breakfast and great location. We hope you will visit us again soon!
Reviewed March 30, 2014 via mobile

This is my first time writing a hotel review my stay at comfort inn suites was amazing I have absolutely nothing negative to say, rooms were clean, staff was professional and courteous, breakfast was good, rooms looked like the pictures on the website I was worried if I will get a different room from the pics.

Stayed March 2014, traveled on business
2 Thank Lami D
Thank you for taking the time to write such a nice review about your stay with us. We are very proud of our wonderful staff and our newly renovated rooms. I will make sure that your comments are shared with each of our staff members.
Also consider these accommodations in or near Orlando
Central Business District
DoubleTree by Hilton Orlando Downtown
Park Plaza Hotel Winter Park
#2 of 2 in Winter Park
The Alfond Inn
#1 of 2 in Winter Park

Been to Comfort Suites Downtown? Share your experiences!