“Service, location, and room size at a reasonable rate!”

Embassy Suites by Hilton Orlando Downtown
Ranked #129 of 340 Hotels in Orlando
GreenLeadersBronze level
Reviewed September 17, 2009

Room service was expedient. Room size was wonderful, especially with two children. The location was great with easy access in and out of the driveway. I really loved the valet service. The bellhops and drivers were very, very efficient, careful, and courteous. The complimentary all you can eat buffet breakfast was a hit with my family, along with the nightly complimentary cocktails was a hit with my husband! All in all, I will definitely stay at the Embassy Suites again!

• Stayed: September 2009, traveled with family
1  Thank csf1220
Write a ReviewReviews (1,163)

Reviewed August 25, 2009

The room was great. If your just on vacation it's a great location. If your here to visit MD Anderson Cancer Center or any other medical facility. It is with-in a mile. It is a home away from home. My son is fighting cancer and it gives him a place to be comfortable and get the rest he needs between treatment. Breakfast daily to help cut your expenses. Nightly rate is great for what you get with all the amenities. Staff was very helpful. I would highly recommend Embassy Suites, Downtown Orlando.

• Stayed: August 2009, traveled on business
1  Thank DROMAN55
Reviewed August 8, 2009

The rooms have amazingly plushy beds. It's like sleeping on a cloud; which is especially nice after battling heat and crowds at theme parks. The bathrooms are quite large with showers that have ample amounts of pressure. All the services (valet, room service, etc...) are exceedingly eager to help you in any means possible; they provide easy directions to theme parks and to any other destination you may be trying to hunt down. The new LG tv's are also a great perk; watching tv in bed has never been so good. The staff is friendly and extremely eager to please. An excellent room in an awesome location.

• Stayed: August 2009, traveled as a couple
1  Thank SCsparks
Reviewed August 6, 2009

I travel to Orlando, Florida frequently for business and pleasure. I always use the Embassy in Downtown Orlando as place to stay. When traveling for business I have my associates stay here also and I've never had a complaint from anyone, only compliments.

They offer a managers reception 7 days a week, the rooms are spacious and always clean, they have a refrigerator and microwave which is really nice for those days after work that I don't feeling like going out. I use their fitness center almost every night and occasionally I use the pool. The breakfasts are awesome with a chef to cook my eggs to order! There is a grocery store 2 blocks from the hotel, plenty of great dining and free bus service for downtown Orlando.

I look forward to my stays there and it's always nice to be treated like a famous movie star when I'm just a plain old regular person. I give them 5 stars, 2 thumbs up and all my business.

• Stayed: July 2009, traveled on business
1  Thank snickelporp
Reviewed August 6, 2009

I stayed for a friends wedding and really loved the layout and open feel of the hotel. I got an excellent rate by bringing in 3 canned food items. The complimentary happy hour and breakfast buffet are unbeatable! Definitely the best bang for your buck in downtown Orlando. Rooms are spacious and staff is helpful and friendly. I will definitely be back!

• Stayed: July 2009, traveled as a couple
Reviewed August 5, 2009

My husband and I are from Fort Lauderdale, Florida and decided to take a spontaneous trip from the suburbs to downtown Orlando. The Embassy Suites is an excellent choice for people who staying in the downtown area. It is in the heart of the city and close to walk (even in heels) to many restaurants, boutiques and nightlife. The hotel is very clean and the staff is friendly and informative. Our room smelled fresh and the linens crisp. The pool area was quaint and had nice furniture. The breakfast was yummy and offered a wide variety for any dietary needs. The management is visible and ready to assist guests...meaning when I asked for directions, when I arrived on Friday, to a couple of restaurants and the Sunday outdoor market, I was delightfully surprised that I was actually speaking to one of the managers. He was very helpful and nice. I would absolutely stay here again...and maybe visit the Disney Theme Parks which are about 20-30 minutes away.

• Stayed: August 2009, traveled as a couple
Reviewed August 3, 2009

Room was very clean and well kept. Breakfast was filling and fresh. Everything you could ask for in a hotel. Management was responsive and great at recommending local restaurants and hang outs. Went out of his way to accommodate us. Service was efficient and we were always pleased to see our room taken care of. Pool area is great. Even have a cool cocktail hour. Really upscale place and unbeatable for the price and location.

• Stayed: August 2009, traveled on business