“Excellent job!”

Embassy Suites by Hilton Orlando Downtown
Ranked #122 of 342 Hotels in Orlando
GreenLeadersBronze level
Reviewed July 15, 2014

I stayed at the Orlando Embassy Suites while attending a family wedding. The service was terrific and the staff extremely helpful. Several of met at the complimentary breakfast each morning, had lunch at the hotel and took advantage of the complimentary Happy Hour. The stay there definitely made the wedding/mini family reunion even better. Thanks Embassy Suites!

• Stayed: July 2014, traveled with family

Reviewed July 12, 2014

If you are looking for the downtown Orlando party scene, then this is the hotel for you. It is within a short walking distance to all of the great clubs, so no worries about DUI's or expensive cab rides. The happy hour was great and the breakfast was awesome. We stayed at the Hard Rock Hotel near Universal to try the bar scene also and wished we were back at this Embassy Suites. I will definitely return.

• Stayed: June 2014, traveled with friends
1  Thank GTechMom
Reviewed July 12, 2014

Internet service is faulty, no hot water in the early morning. Have stayed several times and reported the issue to staff and the manager. Promises of correction never come to pass. Staff states room location is the issue. Good luck.

Room Tip: Book at a functional hotel
  • Stayed: July 2014, traveled on business
EmbassyOrlandoFOM, Front Office Manager at Embassy Suites by Hilton Orlando Downtown, responded to this reviewResponded July 14, 2014

Thank you for sharing your feedback about your experience during your recent stay with us. We're disappointed to hear that you experienced difficulties with the internet service during past stays as well as your most recent stay. We are definitely taking your feedback seriously and have addressed your concerns with our senior leadership team and are taking the necessary steps in order to rectify this issue. We apologize for any inconveniences this may have caused you and hope that you give us the opportunity to provide you with better service in the upcoming future.

Reviewed July 12, 2014

The entire experience at Embassy Suites Downtown Orlando was nothing but exceptional. From check in to check out. You will not find a better experience anywhere else. The staff was friendly, helpful and courteous. Would recommend this to family and friends and business associates.

• Stayed: July 2014, traveled on business
Reviewed July 9, 2014

Excellent, helpful staff. very clean rooms, tasty food. They did everything they could to accomodate us over the 4th of July holiday weekend One in our party lost an expensive piece of jewelry in their room. The staff recovered and returned it after our departure. Impressive!

• Stayed: July 2014, traveled with friends
1  Thank Mary A
Reviewed July 6, 2014

I recently stayed at this hotel for a friends wedding, I do love Embassy Suites and this property did not disappoint. Check in was fast and simple, I arrived a few hours prior to check in and my room was ready upon arrival. I upgraded my room to a corner suite which was worth the money; the extra living room space and dining room table were very convent although the table itself was a bit scratched up. The rest of the room was very nice and clean, especially the bathroom and bedding. The free breakfast in the morning was delicious, everything was hot and replenished quickly.

The only downside I would say is that parking is valet only, which at $23 per night can add up. And the fact that the lot is across the street it does seem a bit unnecessary to have someone park my car for me. The only issue we came across was that there were no clean towels available at the front desk the morning we checked out. Other than that this hotel was a nice get away and I would recommend it.

Room Tip: Corner suite is definitely worth the upgrade
  • Stayed: July 2014, traveled with friends
1  Thank Ann Marie S
Reviewed June 30, 2014

The rooms are decent size and clean, staff were friendly,
However, I found the hotel to be very noisy.
The sofa was worn down badly in the middle so very uncomfortable to sit on.
I had a bedside lamp not working, reported it on my first night- it was never fixed.
No outlet for your phone by the bed, only on the other side of the room.
Waited at least 10 mins in line for my eggs to be cooked. The line always seemed long
I left my room around lunch time as I worked afternoons into the evening. Most times my room was not rechecked to see if I was gone and was not cleaned.
They just don't seem that service oriented.
I would rather stay elsewhere in the area if I stayed again

• Stayed: June 2014, traveled on business