Embassy Suites by Hilton Orlando Downtown
$91
$77
HolidayInn.com
  • Pool
Hyatt Regency Orlando(Orlando)(Great Value!)
$289
$202
  • Restaurant
Caribe Royale Orlando(Orlando)(Great Value!)
$154
  • Restaurant
Marriott's Grande Vista(Orlando)(Great Value!)
$145
$330
$313
Orbitz.com
1,194 results
All reviewslake eolaamway centerchurch streetevening receptionfree happy hourcooked to order breakfastcomplimentary breakfastnight lifewithin walking distancetwo room suitevalet servicebars and restaurantsbusiness tripfront desk staffvery nice hotelper daywedding
Reviewed October 19, 2012

The bones of this hotel are just old and dated, and it shows. The rooms are nothing special with poor lighting and old furniture. Room service food is marginal, at best.

The positives of this hotel are the staff. The valet personnel are attentive and polite and will shuttle guests around Orlando in the hotel's van. The front desk personnel are helpful and friendly as well.

If and when they update the "bones" of the building, it will be a more pleasant place to stay in downtown Orlando.

• Stayed: August 2012, traveled on business
Lawrence O, General Manager at Embassy Suites by Hilton Orlando Downtown, responded to this reviewResponded October 25, 2012

Thank you for taking the time to write a review about your recent stay at our hotel. We sincerely appreciate your feedback and we’re very sorry you were disappointed with our hotel decor. We will take your comments under consideration as we continually work to improve our guest experience. We constantly strive to offer excellent guest service and it’s nice to hear our friendly and accommodating staff helped make that possible. We hope you will consider staying with us in the future.

Reviewed October 10, 2012

Would be an ok, rather dated but tidy hotel if all three of the rooms I have tried DIDN'T SMELL LIKE MOLDY BASEMENT/OLD SHED. GROSS! I came here because of all the positive reviews on here BUT DON'T DO IT. Crowne Plaza And Sheraton nearby mean THERE IS NO NEED TO STAY HERE - SMELLY RIP-OFF!

I stay in a lot of hotels for work and the $220 rate was already steep, but with this stink it's outrageous. My first room seemed to have a verdigris finish on the ceiling...with the curtains open in the morning it turns out to be what looks like toxic black mold over an area of about 1.5sq metres. No room to change, so they sent someone to take care of it. But the smell still persisted. Again no room to change so a refund for one night. I'm working so no chance to change hotels. Next room smells. The final room stinks too. This whole place needs looking at.

Staff are unsurprised by complaints, and do what they can, but this place needs sanitizing. I will never choose this brand of hotel again. Gross.

Stayed: October 2012, traveled on business
Lawrence O, General Manager at Embassy Suites by Hilton Orlando Downtown, responded to this reviewResponded October 19, 2012

Thank you very much for letting us know about your experience. I shared your feedback with the hotel team and we are actively taking steps to freshen our guest rooms. The health and safety of our guests is certainly a top priority and we will do everything we can to ensure a great guest experience. I apologize for the inconvenience and ask that you contact me directly so we can help make things right. lawrence.olive@hilton.com

Reviewed October 5, 2012

My family (9of us) met recently at the downtown hotel in a lovely Eola Lake area and had a very enjoyable few days. The staff from the front desk to the restaurant and room staff were courteous, polite and helpful. I would like to especially note the valets who were especially helpful to my sister and me. My sister has trouble walking and they were very patient, kind, pleasant and helpful both in getting her car for her and taking us to restaurants and picking us up in their shuttle. I will plan a stay at your hotel in the future.

The only minor annoyance were the chaotic breakfasts on Saturday and Sunday mornings when they ran out of food, coffee cups, etc.

Room Tip: We had adjoining rooms on the 7th floor which were really convenient for families and very quiet.
  • Stayed: October 2012, traveled with family
Lawrence O, General Manager at Embassy Suites by Hilton Orlando Downtown, responded to this reviewResponded October 8, 2012

Thank you for taking the time to share your experience and for your recent visit to the Embassy Suites Orlando downtown! It's always nice when families can reunite especially when our hotel is selected as the venue! We are delighted that our service team went the extra mile to ensure that you and your family had a memorable experience while at our hotel. I have shared your comments with our leadership team and I have personally given high fives to our valet, front desk, restaurant and housekeeping team members!

I have learned that most of our guests like to sleep in a little late on the weekends and come downstairs to enjoy our sumptuous breakfast buffet around the same time - we encourage you to enjoy breakfast by beating the crowd.

Again, thank you for sharing your experience and we look forward to serving you as our guest in the near future!

Reviewed October 5, 2012

I stay weekly in the Orlando area. This is my favorite hotel in Orlando. I have stayed here more than a 100 times. It is ideally located in downtown Orlando. You can walk to restaurants and nightlife. Right behind the hotel is a pretty lake. The interior has also been recently refreshed. A great breakfast is included in the cost.

• Stayed: October 2012, traveled on business

Thank you for taking the time to share your experience regarding our hotel! We value you as one of our frequent guests and we are very glad that we have the opportunity to exceed your expectations and provide a home away from home. We look forward to serving you as our guest in the near future! Thank you again for your feedback!

Reviewed September 29, 2012

My Embassy Suites experience was very nice starting with the valet and bellman's service. The room was very clean with plenty of ammenities. We enjoyed complimentary drink's served happily by the bartender Joe and the breakfast the next morning was outstanding. The service was top notch. The ladies at the front desk for the evening weren't very helpful and were too busy chatting with each other so if you need help or questions, ask the valet... they were very helpful.

• Stayed: September 2012, traveled with family
Lawrence O, General Manager at Embassy Suites by Hilton Orlando Downtown, responded to this reviewResponded October 1, 2012

Thank you for your recent visit to our hotel - Embassy Suites Orlando Downtown! We appreciate the feedback that you have provided regarding your most recent experience! We strive for nothing less than excellence while we exceed your expectations at every opportunity! For our team - you, our guest is our priority and the reason that we are here. I will be certain to share your feedback with our entire team and give Valet and Joe - the bartender a high five! Please accept my sincere apologies regarding the ladies at the front desk as this is not indicative to the level of service that we offer. I have shared your feedback with our front office manager to allow him the opportunity to address the team members at the front desk. Again, thank you for your feedback and we look forward to serving you as our guest in the future!