“Great Place to Stay”

Embassy Suites by Hilton Orlando Airport
Ranked #127 of 342 Hotels in Orlando
Reviewed October 23, 2009

Reasonable rates. Well appointed, roomy suites. Very friendly and competent staff. The full breakfast and happy hour, both free, are a definite plus.

I thought the airport noise would be a problem, it was not. Took advantage of their free shuttle to and from the airport. It runs from 4:00 am until 2:00 am. Also used the shuttle to pick up and drop off the rental car during our stay. It saved time at the airport, especially when departing Orlando.

The king sized bed was very comfortable. The fire detector in the bedroom made a slight buzzing sound, but it was a minimal trade-off for safety.

Breakfast offerings include made-to order omelets, make-it-yourself Belgian waffles, bacon sausage, potatoes, cold cereal, hot oatmeal, pastries, fruit and fruit juices, coffee, etc. What a value for families, both from the standpoint of food quality and convenience. The manager's reception includes fruit, potato chips, pretzels, and of course, beverages.

I couldn't say more about the staff. To a person, they were friendly, happy to help us, and responsive. Somebody knows how to hire workers. And take care of them: the shuttle driver told me his main job was in the catering department, but because business was slow, they offered the shuttle driver job so he could stay employed. Management treatment of employees deserves 5 stars.

Will definitely stay here again.

• Stayed: October 2009, traveled as a couple

Reviewed October 20, 2009

I stayed at the Embassy Suite on my first day to Orlando and my last day out. This hotel was great. Wonderful breakfast which kept me full for most of the day.

I did not stay during the week days because I did not want to pay tolls every day .

I choose the Embassy suite on last day because they offer free airport shuttle service. I turned in my rental car the night before and they picked me up. They then took me to the airport the next day at 5:00 am.

Great hotel.

• Stayed: October 2009, traveled on business
Reviewed October 8, 2009

I love all Embassy Suites, but this one went over the top in terms of service. The hotel shuttle driver not only shuttles guests to and from the airport, but also offers to drive guests to area restaurants and stores. That's a first for me.

Of course they also have the great cocktail hour and fabulous breakfasts.

• Stayed: July 2009, traveled with family
Reviewed August 25, 2009

Super clean, super nice hotel just minutes from the Orlando airport. Quiet location. Excellent rooms, very clean, spacious. Large LCD TVs, with audio/video hook-up cables for iPods, laptops, etc. Great breakfast included, with made-to-order omelets. Excellent price. Top notch, will definitely stay again. If you like other Embassy Suites hotels, this one will not disappoint.

• Stayed: August 2009, traveled as a couple
Reviewed July 12, 2009

The hotel was spotless. The staff was absolutely wonderful, eager to help. The atrium area is quite large and comfortable. It was a handy place for us to meet and greet friends. The running water of the fountain gave it a relaxing atmosphere. Our children were in love with the large flat panel tvs in our suite. The beds were extremely comfortable. The breakfast was out of this world! There were five people in our party, so we give it an enthusiastic ten thumbs up!

• Stayed: July 2009, traveled with family
1  Thank hymeragal
Reviewed July 2, 2009

My family has stayed at this hotel many times over the last several years. It's a great hotel for the first night of our trip when we take a late flight. We have always been happy with this Embassy Suites.
Check-in was fast, the bed was soooo comfortable, the breakfast buffet was not crowded, and had lots of choices even though we went down pretty much at the tail end of breakfast.
Our room looked recently refurbished. The bathroom was very clean. We will definitely stay here again.

• Stayed: June 2009, traveled with family
Reviewed June 20, 2009

A typical Embassy Suites Hotel which means big comfy rooms, a pool, friendly staff and a superb complimentary breakfast. Got a free ride to nearby Hertz with the Embassy Suites Airport Shuttle Bus. If you want a Hotel close to Orlando Airport i really recommend this Hotel.

Stayed: June 2009, traveled with family
Travelers also viewed these Orlando hotels
Florida Center
Hampton Inn Orlando International Drive/Convention Center

Been to Embassy Suites by Hilton Orlando Airport? Share your experiences!

Additional Information about Embassy Suites by Hilton Orlando Airport

Address: 5835 T G Lee Blvd, Orlando, FL 32822-4402
Location: United States > Florida > Central Florida > Orlando
Bar / Lounge Business Center with Internet Access Fitness Center with Gym / Workout Room Free Breakfast Free High Speed Internet ( WiFi ) Kitchenette Restaurant Room Service Shuttle Bus service Swimming Pool Wheelchair access Airport Transportation
#71 Business Hotel in Orlando
#89 Romantic Hotel in Orlando
#115 Family Hotel in Orlando
Price Range: $133 - $289 (Based on Average Rates for a Standard Room)
Hotel Class:3.5 star — Embassy Suites by Hilton Orlando Airport 3.5*
Centrally located Embassy Suites Hotel offering a beautiful garden atrium, 174 two-room suites, and over 3,000 square feet of flexible meeting space. ... more   less
TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hilton Hotels Direct, Hotels.com, Priceline, Travelocity, Orbitz, Booking.com, Hotwire, Cancelon, HotelsforEveryone, HotelQuickly, getaroom.com and TripOnline SA so you can book your Embassy Suites by Hilton Orlando Airport reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
Embassy Suites Orlando