“up to standard”

Embassy Suites by Hilton Orlando Airport
Ranked #129 of 341 Hotels in Orlando
Reviewed November 15, 2012

We had 2 rooms here for 2 nights on the last weekend in October so it was a halloween weeken.d

We chose to stay here again when flying in from the UK as there are courtesy transfers from the airport. Once we'd claimed our luggage, I rang the hotel & we only waited a few minutes until the vehicle arrived. Friendly informative driver, so many thanks to him. Check in was easy with pleasant staff & we had rooms on the top floor as HHonors Gold members.

As before, clean spacious suites that were great for us. We'd requested rooms away from the lifts & we were given these, so our thanks to the hotel for accomodating our requests.We had a meal in the atrium area which was good with quick service seved by a pleasant tender.

Breakfasts were plentiful & although the hotel was busy, there was room for everyone.

Our rooms were kept spotless. The following morning we took the courtesy shuttle back to the airport to collect our car as we always do & the free parking in the hotel car park is another reason we stay here, again plenty of room for everyone.

Another great stay & our thanks to all.

Room Tip: I suggest requesting a room near or away from the lifts, depending on your preference
  • Stayed: October 2012, traveled on business
Write a ReviewReviews (1,305)

Reviewed November 15, 2012

It's a nice hotel. And the rooms are great to enjoy the extra space. But the furnishings are showing their age sitting on the couch equates to sitting on the floor. The managers hour is a good touch with snacks free wine. The fact that they don't offer free wifi even in the lobby is just a joke. It's like hotel chains fail to recognize we all travel with multiple devices. Wake up Hilton and serve your customers.

• Stayed: December 2011
Reviewed November 12, 2012

I've stayed at several Hilton hotels near the Orlando airport with great results. This was the first time I had tried the Embassy Suites. I was disappointed with the service and the room. I had asked for a room in a quite area on a high floor. I was told that all the rooms were quiet and a lower floor was all that was available. The room was clean but it is an older hotel. The problem was that I could hear music, talking, coughing and tv from the rooms on BOTH sides of my room. That, and a very early flight made for a short, restless night. The staff rarely made eye contact when I passed the front desk. They did not seem overly friendly and again, this was a lower level of service than I had experienced at other Hilton hotels near the airport.

• Stayed: November 2012, traveled on business
1  Thank MItravelerforbus
Reviewed November 9, 2012

We are hh members and for the most part we like to stay at embassy suites. This is a nice and clean hotel. Breakfast is good and managers reception looked nice. However the wall on the whole building are paper thin. Those were the words of the gentlemen at the front desk. We stayed one night pre cruise and two nights post cruise. No problems on the first night. I dont think we had any neighbors. But on the last two nights we could hear the screams of the little kids in the next room like they were in our room. I could hear them chatting too. At 11pm I finally called front desk after being awaken by screaming child that was obviously having a joyful wrestling match with his dad. They said they would make a call. At 11:30 I could still hear them. We checked out at 2am to get on the road. Upon check out I mentioned it to the man at the front desk and he said "yes I know. The whole place is like that". Not expecting anything but a sympathetic apology would have been nice. Nothing. Not even a "have a good night" as we walked out. He did seem a bit overwhelmed. We like to criuise so were in the area a couple times a year. Knowing that the " whole place is like that" we won't be coming back.

• Stayed: November 2012
1  Thank Llav01
Reviewed November 9, 2012

Nice room, Modern Decor, Morning Breakfast was a Plus. Make to order omellette were amaxing Everyone is extremely friendly. We fly into Orlando often and we will stay there again in the future.. Great place to stay when you fly in or fly out of MCO

• Stayed: October 2012, traveled with family
Reviewed November 5, 2012

I have stayed here several times and the rooms, service and staff are great. From the minute I walk into the lobby I am made to feel at home. The rooms are clean and although there are some good restaurants close by, the food there is actually very good plus the service is excellent.

• Stayed: July 2012, traveled on business
Reviewed October 31, 2012

Stayed two nights at this location. The room was standard Embassy Suites, but the carpet was worn. The breakfast offered a good selection and made to order eggs/omelets, too with plenty of space to sit. There are a number of restaurants in the area, so if you don't want to get in to the Orlando touristy type places and traffic, this could be the location for you.

Room Tip: I always like to request a top floor at Embassy Suites and away from the elevator because they tend...
  • Stayed: October 2012, traveled on business