New! Find and book your ideal hotel on TripAdvisor — and get the lowest prices

Embassy Suites by Hilton Orlando Airport
Ranked #127 of 333 Hotels in Orlando
“Paper thin walls.”
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed November 9, 2012

We are hh members and for the most part we like to stay at embassy suites. This is a nice and clean hotel. Breakfast is good and managers reception looked nice. However the wall on the whole building are paper thin. Those were the words of the gentlemen at the front desk. We stayed one night pre cruise and two nights post cruise. No problems on the first night. I dont think we had any neighbors. But on the last two nights we could hear the screams of the little kids in the next room like they were in our room. I could hear them chatting too. At 11pm I finally called front desk after being awaken by screaming child that was obviously having a joyful wrestling match with his dad. They said they would make a call. At 11:30 I could still hear them. We checked out at 2am to get on the road. Upon check out I mentioned it to the man at the front desk and he said "yes I know. The whole place is like that". Not expecting anything but a sympathetic apology would have been nice. Nothing. Not even a "have a good night" as we walked out. He did seem a bit overwhelmed. We like to criuise so were in the area a couple times a year. Knowing that the " whole place is like that" we won't be coming back.

• Stayed November 2012
1 Thank Llav01

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (114)
UPstate NY
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed November 9, 2012

Nice room, Modern Decor, Morning Breakfast was a Plus. Make to order omellette were amaxing Everyone is extremely friendly. We fly into Orlando often and we will stay there again in the future.. Great place to stay when you fly in or fly out of MCO

• Stayed October 2012, traveled with family
Ponte Vedra Beach, Florida
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed November 5, 2012

I have stayed here several times and the rooms, service and staff are great. From the minute I walk into the lobby I am made to feel at home. The rooms are clean and although there are some good restaurants close by, the food there is actually very good plus the service is excellent.

• Stayed July 2012, traveled on business
Belleair, Florida
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed October 31, 2012

Stayed two nights at this location. The room was standard Embassy Suites, but the carpet was worn. The breakfast offered a good selection and made to order eggs/omelets, too with plenty of space to sit. There are a number of restaurants in the area, so if you don't want to get in to the Orlando touristy type places and traffic, this could be the location for you.

Room Tip: I always like to request a top floor at Embassy Suites and away from the elevator because they tend...
  • Stayed October 2012, traveled on business
    • 2 of 5 bubbles
Houston, Texas
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed October 25, 2012

I booked this hotel for a weekend stay in Orlando because my first visit was outstanding. Not so much the second time.

The rate online was great, the man at the front desk was very friendly when we checked in but, the room was dirty right down to the floors and the walls. I bragged on this hotel to my boyfriend before we arrived and his comments were "I don't see what you thought was so great." I was disapointed to see dirt around the bathroom sink, the walls next to the beds looked like someone had spent days with their dirty shoes on them, the vanity area in the room had severe paint issues and we had to put the air conditioning down to 64 in order to keep the room cool. The walls were very thin and the first night we had really loud neighbors who arrived to their room late with noisy children.

The breakfast buffet is the best I've ever had at a hotel and it is complimentary to the guests.

On Saturday morning when we were leaving the hotel there was a lady behind the front desk in jeans and high heels. I was surprised that Hilton would allow that type of casual dress.

I feel after this stay that this hotel is not any different from the others in the area. Unless I got a great rate, I might stay at the Hilton Garden Inn again right across the street. A great breakfast buffet is not enough to justify a dirty room.

I hope that management will correct these issues with maintenance and housekeeping so that this can be a great hotel again.

• Stayed October 2012, traveled with family
    • 2 of 5 bubbles
South Bend, Indiana
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed October 24, 2012

We flew into Orlando airport a day before our cruise out of Port Canaveral and had a wonderful stay here. The shuttle driver not only picked us up form the airport, but also transported us to a restaurant for lunch and dinner. We arranged our own private shuttle to the port through Laura's Shuttle service at the hotel's recommendation and were very pleased with their service as well.

• Stayed October 2012, traveled with friends
Washington DC, District of Columbia
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed October 22, 2012

This hotel is conveniently located near the airport. The staff was overall friendly. The rooms were ok. The bathroom needed a better scrub. The breakfast was average. While there was a lot of variety the pancakes tasted cheap and not fresh. The manager's evening reception was above average when compared to other Embassy Suites. The food was healthy and plentiful (veggies and dip, crackers, pita chips vs. tortilla chips and salsa). As a hilton honors member, I was disappointed that I did not receive the bottles of water that other hotels give you.

• Stayed October 2012, traveled on business