“As advertised as one of the highest rated airport hotels.”

Embassy Suites by Hilton Orlando Airport
Ranked #132 of 339 Hotels in Orlando
Reviewed November 9, 2012

Nice room, Modern Decor, Morning Breakfast was a Plus. Make to order omellette were amaxing Everyone is extremely friendly. We fly into Orlando often and we will stay there again in the future.. Great place to stay when you fly in or fly out of MCO

Reviewed November 5, 2012

I have stayed here several times and the rooms, service and staff are great. From the minute I walk into the lobby I am made to feel at home. The rooms are clean and although there are some good restaurants close by, the food there is actually very good plus the service is excellent.

• Stayed: July 2012, traveled on business
Reviewed October 31, 2012

Stayed two nights at this location. The room was standard Embassy Suites, but the carpet was worn. The breakfast offered a good selection and made to order eggs/omelets, too with plenty of space to sit. There are a number of restaurants in the area, so if you don't want to get in to the Orlando touristy type places and traffic, this could be the location for you.

Room Tip: I always like to request a top floor at Embassy Suites and away from the elevator because they tend...
  • Stayed: October 2012, traveled on business
Reviewed October 25, 2012

I booked this hotel for a weekend stay in Orlando because my first visit was outstanding. Not so much the second time.

The rate online was great, the man at the front desk was very friendly when we checked in but, the room was dirty right down to the floors and the walls. I bragged on this hotel to my boyfriend before we arrived and his comments were "I don't see what you thought was so great." I was disapointed to see dirt around the bathroom sink, the walls next to the beds looked like someone had spent days with their dirty shoes on them, the vanity area in the room had severe paint issues and we had to put the air conditioning down to 64 in order to keep the room cool. The walls were very thin and the first night we had really loud neighbors who arrived to their room late with noisy children.

The breakfast buffet is the best I've ever had at a hotel and it is complimentary to the guests.

On Saturday morning when we were leaving the hotel there was a lady behind the front desk in jeans and high heels. I was surprised that Hilton would allow that type of casual dress.

I feel after this stay that this hotel is not any different from the others in the area. Unless I got a great rate, I might stay at the Hilton Garden Inn again right across the street. A great breakfast buffet is not enough to justify a dirty room.

I hope that management will correct these issues with maintenance and housekeeping so that this can be a great hotel again.

Reviewed October 24, 2012

We flew into Orlando airport a day before our cruise out of Port Canaveral and had a wonderful stay here. The shuttle driver not only picked us up form the airport, but also transported us to a restaurant for lunch and dinner. We arranged our own private shuttle to the port through Laura's Shuttle service at the hotel's recommendation and were very pleased with their service as well.

• Stayed: October 2012, traveled with friends
Reviewed October 22, 2012

This hotel is conveniently located near the airport. The staff was overall friendly. The rooms were ok. The bathroom needed a better scrub. The breakfast was average. While there was a lot of variety the pancakes tasted cheap and not fresh. The manager's evening reception was above average when compared to other Embassy Suites. The food was healthy and plentiful (veggies and dip, crackers, pita chips vs. tortilla chips and salsa). As a hilton honors member, I was disappointed that I did not receive the bottles of water that other hotels give you.

• Stayed: October 2012, traveled on business
Reviewed October 19, 2012

My family and I enjoyed this hotel. We chose to stay here to catch a very early flight. The airport shuttle made things so easy, even traveling with my father who is in a wheelchair. The driver was so patient and accomodating in helping my dad on and off and retrieving our luggage. We stayed on the third floor, double bed suite, had a seperate living room area and mini kitchen. There are no fans in the bathroom, which made the room very steamy after a hot shower. They have a managers reception in the evening, which includes two free drinks from the bar and snacks, such as chips, pretzels, cookies and dip. the lobby area is very comfortable with lounge chairs, tables and plenty of tvs. Unfortunately we were not able to stay for breakfast, but at 4am they will put out coffee and pastries for those who cannot stay for the regular breakfast they serve at 7am. This is included with the room. Will stay at this hotel again.