“Thank you housekeeping and front desk!”

Embassy Suites by Hilton Orlando Airport
Ranked #130 of 342 Hotels in Orlando
Reviewed May 28, 2012 via mobile

I would highly recommend this hotel. From check in, they provided my kids with a beach ball, a toy passport coloring pages and cards. The rooms were clean they have shuttle service to and from the airport. The drivers were excellent and prompt. I was in a hurry to catch AB early flight out of MCO and left some of my travel documents in the room. Housekeeping alerted the front desk and they called me on my cell phone. They are God Sent! That saved me from a customs nightmare! Thanks.

• Stayed: October 2011
2  Thank 1pickyparent

Reviewed May 24, 2012

Pretty hotel, two room suite, food was good, clean, but you could not close bedroom door, no AC was coming in, very hot even with bedroom door left open, window had no lock. Should have stayed at doubletree next door, watch gas station near their called sun , car wash, paid $5.69 for gas, ripped off,

• Stayed: May 2012, traveled with family
1  Thank ndirish55
Reviewed May 19, 2012

We stayed one night after flying in from Vancouver, BC to board a Royal Caribbean Cruise the next morning. We booked thru expedia.ca. The nice service they have is that they have a free hotel shuttle from the airport. After you pick up your bags, call the hotel to have the shuttle pick you up. They tell you where to go and they come get you. Excellent service.

When we got there to check in, all I had to tell them was my name and give them my credit card for incidentals, everything was ready to go. They handed me the key and off to the suite I go. When I got to the room, I could not open the door as the key reader was out of batteries so we had to go back down to the lobby to talk to the front desk...what a drag after a long day of travelling, but the lady was very quick on her feet. She quickly apologized and said it would take around 15 mins to get it fixed so she just gave us a new room next to the one we were at to save time. Wonderful.

We got in there and wow, it was really a suite. very large. the bedroom was in the back and the front door was the living room with couch, tv, desk and fridge area with sink and all. The room had 3 separate sinks including the bathroom! this is perfect for a couple so it was very easy to get ready. definitely good value for what you pay. the only thing is that most things are a little old. the hallways areas seem older and the carpets had the old style, but everything else was good.

The breakfast was nice, they made your eggs fresh to order and you could add whatever you want in the omelettes. It was comfortable to sit down there and have our breakfast before we left for the cruise.

All in all good experience.

• Stayed: May 2012, traveled as a couple
2  Thank kevintkluk
Reviewed May 17, 2012

We stayed only one night, after flying in from Knoxville to board a Disney cruise the next day. We booked the room months in advance online & had requested to be in rooms close to the other people we were traveling with & they accommodated us. The shuttle from the airport was an added bonus! Plus the driver said they would take us anywhere we needed to go( local pharmacy, restaurant for dinner, anywhere). Check in was fast & easy! We arrived just in time for the manager happy hour, every day from 530 to 730 is complimentary alcohol & finger foods!!! Overall, great hotel experience & will remember to return here on our future stops in Orlando

• Stayed: May 2012
2  Thank krmiller18
Reviewed May 11, 2012

Finally hotels are figuring out that when we come to spending the night there we sleep the majority of the time we are in our room, and they are getting good beds. So you actually sleep now!!
The bed and bedding are nice, the suites are fantastic if you have anyone come to your room, and the breakfasst is among the best I've had included in my room fee.
The rooms were quiet even though I was above the pool, and the hotel was well kept.
The check-in is literally feet from the front door, so for those who still lug everything in when you don't know your room yet-its nice. Everyone was very kind as well.
You could potentially walk to restaurants if you choose to, as there are a variety around.
I would stay here again..

• Stayed: May 2012, traveled solo
1  Thank michelle f
Reviewed May 11, 2012

Old, dated, and HOT. This hotel is the typical Embassy design with a large, open atrium in the center. Room layout is fine, and again standard for an Embassy. However, the hotel is obviously old, with dated, grimy tile floors and worn carpet. Worst of all, it is HOT. I realize this is Florida and it is hot and humid, but this hotel is unusually hot inside. All public areas - hallways, atrium, etc are very uncomfortable. I turned the a/c in my room as low as it would go when I checked in, and by bedtime it was still not cool in the room (around 74 degrees). It got hotter through the night. I noticed motion sensors on the walls, and I don't know if they design the a/c to reset to a higher temperature after a period of time with no movement (e.g. SLEEP) or what, but I had to check out and move to another hotel. Two coworkers also staying here said their rooms were unbearably hot, so it wasn't just mine. I moved across the street to Fairfield, and it was nice and cool.

• Stayed: May 2012, traveled on business
1  Thank scoobydoo99
Reviewed May 6, 2012

Single night stay with early flight next morning.

Clean, comfortable and overall nice stay. Used laundry which was good to have on property. They seem to have nice amenities and I would stay again as they have a shuttle to airport which was convenient.

Good amount of food choices in the area so you will find something to your liking. I would only choose this property if I have an early flight, otherwise I stay in a different part of town.

• Stayed: May 2012, traveled on business