Country Inn & Suites by Radisson, Orlando, FL
$91
$77
HolidayInn.com
  • Pool
Hyatt Regency Orlando(Orlando)(Great Value!)
$289
$127
$202
  • Restaurant
Caribe Royale Orlando(Orlando)(Great Value!)
$154
  • Restaurant
Marriott's Grande Vista(Orlando)(Great Value!)
$145
$169
$267
$212
$493
$313
Orbitz.com
1,152 results
All reviewsuniversal studiosinternational drivefree breakfastking suiteyogurtsofa bedsea worldgift shopshuttleparksmicrowavethemeepcotoutletsconvention
Reviewed March 30, 2014

I choose this hotel as its location

its near to universal studio and being a Carlson member i had enough points to redeem

booked 2 nights and as usual upgraded to suite room while at check

room has 2 part living and bedroom with Bathroom in between

hotel is near to international room with all happening places nearby

hotel also provide shuttle to all studio and Disney world

you can book tickets from hotel itself but beware it is priced high compare to original price

I lost my ipad here and this is the only sad part

• Stayed: February 2014, traveled solo
andismom529, General Manager at Country Inn & Suites by Radisson, Orlando, FL, responded to this reviewResponded April 14, 2014

Thank you for your feedback and for taking the time to write about your experience. We are delighted to read that you enjoyed your time with us. We look forward to your next stay and hope that it is in the very near future!

Reviewed March 29, 2014

Check in was completed very quickly as the check in clerk attempted to check two people in at the same time, speeding up the process but not very customer focused when you are trying to ask questions and only receiving single word responses or when he turned away to speak with the other guest as I am asking my question. As a Club Carlson Gold I asked for a room upgrade, the single word response was "no" without explanation but he would sell me an upgrade for $20 a night. Not the best of starts to the stay.

The dining area still had the remnants of breakfast, plates piled high in the black collection tubs, complete with bowls of milk and scrambled egg. This was a reoccurring image throughout the stay, food laying around in the black tubs from breakfast until the following day. I appreciate that guests do take food back to their room and can bring their dirty plates when breakfast is finished, but surely an employee can remove the food waste rather than allowing it to fester for 15 hours in the tubs?

It was clear that the lift hadn't received a deep clean for some time as the corners of the floor, where the wooden beading had been broken, you could see ground in dirt.

The room was pleasant, clean, and had a nice smell. The carpets had many stains and the chair in the room was in the need of a serious clean (there was no way I would be sitting on it in its current state). The towels were clean and fresh smelling, the bed linen also looked clean.

The best thing about the hotel were the staff (with exception to the gentleman who checked me in) very polite, willing to help.

The worst thing besides the overall condition was the truly awful wifi. You could always find many guests with their laptops in the breakfast area as you could be guaranteed a signal. My room had no signal unless you were in the bathroom, not enough to view pages but enough to receive plain emails. It was incredibly annoying to hear my phone receive emails via wifi whilst I was sat in the car in the car park when there was no way I could receive it in my room, unless I was sitting on the toilet!

The hotel wasn't expensive. You get what you pay for, just don't expect too much from this hotel and you won't be disappointed.

• Stayed: March 2014, traveled solo
2  Thank At1anticflyer
andismom529, General Manager at Country Inn & Suites by Radisson, Orlando, FL, responded to this reviewResponded March 31, 2014

Reviewed March 27, 2014 via mobile

I've always loved Country Inns, and this one didn't disappoint. The staff, cleanliness, and location of the hotel can not be beat for the price! It's not a 5-star hotel, but they're not trying to be. Exactly what I expected plus some, thanks!

Stayed: March 2014, traveled solo

Reviewed March 16, 2014

I'm really torn between a 3 and a 4 on this place. There isn't anything devastatingly wrong with it but its riding the edge of maintenance issues. (loose or partially broken fixtures, safe out of order, etc) On the plus side the staff was quite friendly and helpful. Breakfast seemed Ok to me but my wife had a lower opinion - she's not a fan of frozen fruit. The 'business center' consisted of a barely functional computer at the side of the lobby that struggled to display the Universal site so I could purchase the 'necessary' Express passes online. There is a desk there that sells tickets and passes but its only open in the morning. Another plus - they have a well stocked shop that's open till 11 - a rarity for hotels at this price level.
The price is probably the key though - the rates were really good for a property that's only a mile away from Universal.
Since there are no glaring issues and it is such a good rate for a non-motel near Universal I'm going to go with a 4.

Room Tip: Its on the better side of you get what you pay for but don't expect the Ritz.
  • Stayed: March 2014, traveled with family
1  Thank Paul M
Reviewed March 9, 2014

This hotel isn't for anyone wanting to get some sunshine by the pool as this hotel has only 2 sun loungers. I've stayed at many hotels within minutes from this hotel previously and this has been the worst for people on their holidays. This hotel is ideally suited for overnight travellers.
I wouldn't stay at this hotel again as it's not a hotel suited for more than a one stay.
On the plus side the breakfast is okay but rather crowded.

• Stayed: March 2014, traveled with friends
3  Thank 4holidaysayear
Kelly C, General Manager at Country Inn & Suites by Radisson, Orlando, FL, responded to this reviewResponded March 11, 2014

We apologize you were not satisfied with the condition of the hotel during your stay. We appreciate you taking the time share your experience. Your comments are valued, and your suggestions will be used to consider improvements in the future.