“Terrible - one of the most disappointing experiences I've ever had”
Review of Terrace 390 - CLOSED

Dining style: Casual Dining
Neighborhood: Central Business District
Cross street: Livingston Ave and Orange Ave
Reviewed October 18, 2012

If I could give negative stars, I probably would. I'm still a little shocked and frankly disappointed in my experience there. I heard this was a fresh new concept, opened by local UCF grads, and using new trechnology...well, if their concept is non-existent service, no food, and rude waitstaff, I say they learned that well in the Rosen School of Hospitality at UCF. This place was a case study in everything that causes a restaurant to go broke. I used to dine at Harvey's Bistro, the former occupant, and I was excited to see a new place in that old space...unfortunately it won't be open long.
This is exactly what happened - we arrived at 6 PM on a Sunday - board outfront and website advertised "Sunday Funday" specials. Party of 5, went inside and sat down at 2 hi-tops (we were the only people not at the bar - bad sign already). After 15 minutes, I finally got the attention of the bartender, who was desperately trying to avoid any eye contact with anyone in our entire party. She came around from behind the bar, and the 1st words out of her mouth were "I'm just the bartender, I'm not your server, and we don't have any servers on duty". Me: Ok, well, thank you very much - so I guess I can just order at the bar? Bartender: "well, the kitchen is closed". Me: but it's 6 PM, on "Sunday Funday", and you're open for business, and you're a restaurant, but we can't order food? Bartender: "Well, i don't know, there might be some wings left". Me:Gee, that sounds very inviting, but no thanks, I think we'll leave. Bartender: "OK, bye". A quick turn on her heels and we no longer existed.
Stay far away from here, sad, but the sooner it closes the better - it's a blemish on all Orlando restaurants.

Reviewed October 6, 2012 via mobile

Had lunch with friends here and everything was average.
The appetizer fries were good but calamari was awful. Super bready and rubbery.
The lobster bisque was ok and the pressed vege sandwich could have used more veges but was tasty. My friends had the salmon tacos and didn't enjoy and another had the pork chop and it was undercooked. Our server was great and food was served quickly. I would go back if someone else insisted but prob not on my own accord.
Hope it gets better.

Reviewed April 18, 2012

Lost reservation. Salty risotto. Slow service. Wrong check. The only thing enjoyable about the place was the live musician playing and the people I dined with. I was unfortunately unsatisfied with everything else. I have pretty high expectations on restaurants but this was well below par. I hope to see it get on it's feet and improve but until I hear a good review, I will enjoy other quality restaurants downtown. Give it a shot...maybe I was there on an "off" night and you'll have a better experience. Until next time...Cheers!

Reviewed March 3, 2012

This is the restaurant across from the Orange County courthouse that used to be Harveys Bistro. Wow has it changed. We stopped in for a business lunch and I have spent the last two days appogizing to my guests. First we seemed to be seated in "no mans land". That awful place where no waiter will look at you. After 15 minutes of being ignored- we were in the middle of the restaurant and 3 feet from the bar and hostess - we asked for a waiter. The hostess then got on the phone and 5 mins later a waiter appeared. He messed up water and tea and then presented us with some of the most foul food I have seen in years.

My guest ordered the tomato and goat cheese salad. It was a underripe tomato stack smeared with a foul concoction. It was sent back and she asked for bread. "we don't serve that here" was the waiters reply.

My order was the spinach salad with shrimp. The salad was bagged spinach with shrimp that was raw. I sent it back but they refused to credit me like they did my guest. The waiter said he told management about the issues and when we responded "and?". He shrugged his shoulders.

Enough said.

Reviewed August 6, 2011

I visited this restaurant around noon. I was expecting it to be packed because of the lunch hour but is wasn't. The atmosphere was very subdued and relaxing. Our waiter was friendly and knowledgeable about all of the dishes on the menu. The portions were filling and reasonably priced. I thought this would be another high priced trendy restaurant where the portions would be smaller than the price. Check out their website for more information and the menu.