3,518 results
All reviewsmickey wafflesfront deskpalm parkwaydisney parksfree breakfastthe breakfast areagreat hotelbreakfast staffnear disneylake buena vistaclean roomsbreakfast was excellenthot breakfastfresh fruitdisney tripdefinitely stay here againshuttle service
Reviewed October 14, 2017

My family and I stayed here 6-8 Oct 2017. I was very impressed by the courteous and hardworking staff at the breakfast buffet. They went out of their way to great everyone and had a kind word to share. Instead of the usual "free breakfast bar" chaos, these ladies treated guest like family and had a kind word for everyone. The rooms was average. Nothing special.

• Stayed: October 2017, traveled with family
Brianna C, Asst. Front Office Manager at Hampton Inn Orlando/Lake Buena Vista, responded to this reviewResponded October 15, 2017

Thank you so much for taking the time in writing a review for our Hampton Inn! Thank you for recognizing our service and staff! I'm happy to know that they were able to go above and beyond in making your stay memorable. I truly appreciate you for sharing your experience with us! We will always strive to be the Hampton Inn that all of our guests can count on. Thank you so much for your feedback and review! I truly hope to see you again for your next visit to Orlando!

Reviewed October 11, 2017 via mobile

My wife and I decided to stay off-disney this time as we rarely use the room as we are at the parks. It worked out great here. Rooms are clean and comfortable.. breakfast was very good.. eggs.. waffles.. etc... location was excellent. Right outside the resort area. Tons of good restaurants. Would stay here again.

Stayed: October 2017, traveled as a couple
Patrick P, Front Office Manager at Hampton Inn Orlando/Lake Buena Vista, responded to this reviewResponded October 12, 2017

Thank you very much for taking the time in writing a great review for our Hampton inn! I'm so happy that you've chosen to stay with us during your vacation in Orlando! Thank you so much for sharing your experiences with us! We truly are excited that you have enjoyed your stay! Thank you once again for choosing our Hampton Inn and I hope that you will come back and see us!

Reviewed October 11, 2017

I have to say that I have really enjoyed my stay at Hampton inn
The room was remarkably comfortable and I slept very soundly at night. I could usually get up very early and use the internet to check on my work email before I would start the day. All the staff were very helpful specially at breakfast. I have to particularly mention Wendy

Review collected in partnership with Hampton

Thank you so much for taking the time in writing a review for our Hampton Inn! I'm so thrilled that you've chosen to stay with us during your vacation to Orlando! It's absolutely our pleasure having you here and we certainly enjoyed helping to make your moments special. Thank you for the special kudos to Ms. Wendy! She is always showing her Hamptonality and going above and beyond for our guests. I really appreciate your review and feedback! I hope that you will keep us in mind for your next Orlando vacation!

Reviewed October 8, 2017 via mobile

Let me start with I stay at Hampton Inn in 75% or more of.my travels. The standout difference here was the breakfast. It was very good and the Micky Waffles are a bit. The hotel is very very clean, all the staff friendly and a very central location.

Stayed: October 2017, traveled as a couple
1  Thank Kevin P
Patrick P, Front Office Manager at Hampton Inn Orlando/Lake Buena Vista, responded to this reviewResponded October 9, 2017

Thank you so very much for your wonderful review for our Hampton inn! I'm so thrilled that you chose to stay with us during your visit to Orlando! Thank you for enjoying our breakfast! It was our absolute pleasure to provide to you exceptional guest service. I truly hope you will allow us to be your home away from home each time you visit Orlando! We love having you here! Safe Travels!

Reviewed October 7, 2017

I had the unique experience of staying at two different Hampton Inns while on a family vacation. The Lake Buena Vista staff went above and beyond making our stay wonderful, including accommodating my 16 month old grandson with after hours milk and cookies! The location is very convenient to the multitude of parks in the area and near shopping and restaurants.
The other location we stayed at was in Tampa (airport) and while the rooms in Tampa we more updated, the lack of friendly service prevents me from recommending the location for anything other than business.

Review collected in partnership with Hampton
Patrick P, Front Office Manager at Hampton Inn Orlando/Lake Buena Vista, responded to this reviewResponded October 8, 2017

Thank you so much for taking the time in writing such an amazing review for our Hampton Inn! I'm so thrilled that you've chosen to stay with us during your visit here in Orlando! I'm happy to know that you've had a great experience with us and that all of your needs were exceeded. It's absolutely our pleasure having you here and I really hope that you will keep us in mind for your next Orlando visit! Thank you so much once again!