3,523 results
All reviewsmickey wafflesfront deskpalm parkwaydisney parksfree breakfastthe breakfast areagreat hotelbreakfast staffnear disneylake buena vistaclean roomsbreakfast was excellenthot breakfastfresh fruitdisney tripdefinitely stay here againeach morning
Reviewed September 23, 2017

Booked this hotel in advance on the Hilton honors website and was not disappointed. I arrived early and was greeted with a smile from Angelica at the front desk. She immediately gave me a room and I was on my way. The hotel is a great alternative to the mayhem and crowds at adisney hotel. The hotel is only about 5 to 10 minutes to Disney by car. There are no added on fees and the free breakfast is a plus. The room is nice and well maintained by the staff. The pool is small but the whole time I was there, was never crowded. I must single out Angelica at the front desk for her hospitality and resourcefulness. When I told her that myself and my daughter were unable to get the nice, warm hot cookies they give out at night because we were at the parks, she apologized. Instead of forgetting about me, when we got back to our room that night, I was amazed to not only find warm cookies, but also hot chocolate and a nice card. She should be commended for this service as it is something you don't usually see in today's hotel industry. Thank you again and I will definitely be back.

Room Tip: All rooms about the same but I liked the convenience of being on the first floor by the pool and restaurant
3  Thank Wanderer803855
Patrick P, Front Office Manager at Hampton Inn Orlando/Lake Buena Vista, responded to this reviewResponded September 24, 2017

Thank you so much for taking the time in writing such an amazing review for our Hampton Inn! I'm so thrilled that you chose to stay with us during your vacation here in Orlando! Thank you for your most incredible kudos to Ms. Angelica!! She truly goes above and beyond is making all of our guests 100% happy and their stay truly memorable. We really appreciate your time and fir enjoying your stay here with us. I truly hope that you will keep us in mind for your next Orlando visit!

Reviewed September 19, 2017

This hotel has a plus - it´s staff.
Front desk always willing to help day and night, great sympathetic ladies serving the breakfest and nice people doing the housekeeping keep the building in a great happy mood.

It´s rooms are average rooms, and provide a confortable stay for those seeking for a place in a great location for a good price.Do not expect any luxury.
The hotel is surrounded by eating options - not that close as crossing the street, but a 10 minutes walk.

Plenty parking, nice options for complimentary breakfast and a nice pool.
Would stay again.

Room Tip: ask for a room from the second floor and up
  • Stayed: September 2017, traveled with family
Patrick P, Front Office Manager at Hampton Inn Orlando/Lake Buena Vista, responded to this reviewResponded September 20, 2017

Thank you so very much for taking the time in writing a review for our Hampton! I'm happy that you chose us to be your home away from home during your vacation! I really and truly appreciate you for sharing feedback with us and also your experiences. We truly strive to be the hotel that you can call home with our top of the line service and family atmosphere. We want to realize and relinquish all short-comings and be "The Hotel" for all of our guests. I want to thank you once again for helping us to realize these instances that has impacted your stay greatly and I can ensure to you that we will do all that we can to make your next stay and every stay flawless. I really hope that you will keep us in mind for your next Orlando visit! We love having you here!

Reviewed September 19, 2017

I am a frequent business traveler, and stay almost exclusively at Hampton Inn properties. They are nearly always clean, comfortable, and well maintained. This property is absolutely the worst Hampton Inn I have ever stayed. Yes, the beds were uncomfortable and worn, and the furniture and bathroom vanity were outdated and in poor condition. The overall condition of the property is enough for me to plead with potential guest to consider other properties such as Springhill Suites Orlando at Flamingo Crossings or TownePlace Orlando which are both brand new hotels located at the less congested Western Entrance to the Disney properties.

Upon Checking in at Hampton Inn after spending the entire day at Epcot Center, we were given keys to our 4th floor room. My family and I took the very slow elevators up to the 4th floor to only find out that the keys did not work to the room we were given. I went down to the front desk and asked for them to reprogram the keys and then took the long journey back up to the 4th floor. The key worked, but the only problem was that the room was occupied and someone was in the shower. (PLEASE LOCK YOUR DOORS AT ALL TIME USING THE DEADBOLT). Now I was livid, and made the journey back down to the lobby asking for a different room and preferably one that was not occupied. Received new keys, made the slow journey back up to the 4th floor and walked in on our different room expecting to find a comfortable bed, but no, not at this Hampton Inn. Thoroughly depressed with the overall stay. Management left me a letter and tried to call me the next day, but really, what can they do to make up for my entire family walking in on a guest who was in the shower and for the poor condition of the property.

There are some good features of the hotel. Free parking, no resort fee, and free breakfast. Other hotels have this as well, so please consider the new Marriott properties that have the same options for the same price. The breakfast is extremely crowded, and not the best way to start your day. Just please, consider other properties until this facility undergoes extensive updates and new management.

Room Tip: SpringHill Suites or TownePlace Suites at Flamingo Crossings
4  Thank oceanadventurerPADI

We are sorry we were not able to provide you with a better quality of service. This is not typical of our usual Hamptonality and welcoming staff, and we are always looking for ways to improve our customer experience. We try hard to make sure all of our guests have a great stay as we are all about Satisfaction Guaranteed. Thank you for your feedback and we hope you will come back and stay with us again.

Patrick

Reviewed September 17, 2017

We stayed overnight to scape the hurricane that was passing thru Florida and it was the best decision we made. The hotel was accommodating and very sensitive to the guest because of the situation. It was a great stay!

• Stayed: September 2017, traveled with family
Review collected in partnership with Hampton
Patrick P, Front Office Manager at Hampton Inn Orlando/Lake Buena Vista, responded to this reviewResponded September 18, 2017

Thank you so much for taking the time in writing a review for our Hampton inn! I'm so happy that you chose to stay with us during your visit here to Orlando! We do understand your vacation was certainly affected by the past weather and I hope that we were able to provide to you and your family exceptional guest services within this trying time. I would like to thank you for staying with us, it was a pleasure having you here! I really hope that you will keep us in mind for your next Orlando vacation!

Reviewed September 16, 2017 via mobile

We stayed after a long 15 hrs drive coming back to South Florida from Atlanta (where we spend most of the hurricane). The front desk staff as well as the breakfast staff was super nice and accommodating! It was just one night, but this hotel was just what we needed! Highly recommended!

Stayed: September 2017, traveled with family
Patrick P, Front Office Manager at Hampton Inn Orlando/Lake Buena Vista, responded to this reviewResponded September 17, 2017

Thank you so much for taking the time in writing a review for our Hampton Inn! I'm so thrilled that you chose to stay with us during your visit to Orlando! Thank you for sharing your experiences with us! It's certainly our pleasure having you! I appreciate your time and feedback! Please keep us in mind for your next Orlando visit! We love having you here!