“Excellent venue”

Ranked #10 of 337 Hotels in Orlando
Frederick, Maryland
“Excellent venue”
Reviewed January 25, 2014

We very much enjoyed our stay at the Hampton Inn Orlando Lake Buena Vista. Great location, easy access to I-4 and Orlando amenities, but be advised we used our own transportation. I have no experience with local transportation system. The hotel was quite comfortable, breakfast bar well stocked, and staff very friendly and accommodating. A special shout out to Peggy Valek who managed to get us a room at a different Hampton (LBV was sold out) when our flight out was cancelled due to a winter weather up north. I would most definitely stay here again.

• Stayed January 2014, traveled with friends
Peggy V, Front Office Manager at Hampton Inn Orlando/Lake Buena Vista, responded to this review, February 10, 2014
Thank you for sharing your experience about our hotel on Trip Advisor! I’m delighted you enjoyed your stay with us! I hope everything worked out with your room at the other hotel and your family traveled home safe. We look forward to seeing you again on your next trip to Orlando!

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (332)
  • Hebrew first
  • Turkish first
Haverhill, Massachusetts
Reviewed January 25, 2014

I took a trip back in September 2013 to Florida and I was beyond pleased with not only the hotel, but all the staff my family and I encountered! ( A little bit late getting around to writing this, but I wanted to make sure I wrote a review!) I work in the hotel buisness as well, so I tend to very judgemental of other hotels when I go, but I didn't have a single bad experience there! This hotel is very clean, and they really take pride in promoting wonderful guest service! The front desk agents were fantastic and really nice! (I wish I knew their names! Wonderful job to you all!) We had a small problem with our AC/Heating unit not working so we mentioned it on our way out, and it was taken care of before we got back to our room with a wonderful note and some goodies, WOW, they really went above and beyond to make us happy. The breakfast was delicious, there were many different items to chose from, and the ladies in there doing the food were wonderful, I wish I remembered their names! The hotel was clean, it was in a location if you are going to the parks, the shuttle there is great, just make sure to get out there early so you can get a seat, it does fill up fast! But I just wanted to take the time to thank all the staff here for a wonderful experience and I will be recommending this hotel to friends and family, and when I return to Florida I will be staying here!

Room Tip: If you are going to disney and using the shuttle, make sure to get out there or down in the lobby ar...
  • Stayed September 2013, traveled with family
1 Thank Taylor B
Thank you for taking the time to share your experience on Trip Advisor! I’m so happy to hear we were your home away from home on your Orlando vacation! I will make sure to extend your kind words to all of our staff. We look forward to seeing you on your next Florida vacation!
Scottsdale, United States
Reviewed January 24, 2014

We were so very pleased with your facility and will stay at the Hamptons any time we are traveling. The room so clean, the friendliness of the front desk, excellent. The breakfast, great variety. Cleanliness-perfect. The office staff were so helpful in giving us directions to where we were going when leaving the area. We thank you for all that you did to make our stay so comfortable.

Review collected in partnership with Hampton

Thank you for choosing to stay at the Hampton Inn Lake Buena Vista and taking a moment to share your experience with us online. I’m so pleased to hear we made your stay very comfortable! We hope to see you again on your next Orlando vacation!
Indianapolis, United States
Reviewed January 22, 2014

The gal in charge of the complimentary breakfast did a superb job. Most notable was her ever present smile and wonderful attitude. We stayed for three nights and certainly did not expect fresh towels every day. Everyone was cordial and professional.

Review collected in partnership with Hampton

Thank you for sharing your thoughts on Trip Advisor with us! I will be sure to pass along the compliment to our breakfast staff! We hope to see you again on your next Orlando trip!
sedona
Reviewed January 20, 2014

My boyfriend and I spent three nights at this property. I had considered getting a hotel in the Disney Park, but am glad we didn't. After all, why spend $200+ a night (when you factor in parking and the resort fees) when you basically collapse in your room at the end of the day?

The Hampton Inn in Lake Buena Vista is only 15 minutes from the park. The rooms are clean and they put Hilton Honors members on the top floors and away from the elevators. Nice perk for those of us not traveling with children.

We didn't do breakfast, because I'm on a restricted diet. There is a Whole Foods store about 10 minutes away. We stopped there and stocked up on foods. It was great because I brought my lunch and snacks into the park each day.

There are numerous restaurants in/around the area. We left Disney World at 7:30pm and had a yummy dinner at Chiles!

If you are looking to save money, the Hampton Inn is moderately priced and a GREAT place to stay.

1 Thank LoisSedona
Thank you for sharing your experience with us on Trip Advisor! I’m happy to hear you enjoyed your stay at the Hampton Inn Lake Buena Vista. We are located in the perfect area, just minutes away from everything you could need! We hope you will stay with us again on your next trip to Orlando!
Penfield, New York
Reviewed January 17, 2014

I often stay at Hampton Inns when traveling because I can count on clean rooms, cared for facilities and a decent hot breakfast. This Hampton Inno met or exceeded my expectations. The location was great. Just a few minutes from Disney World, and located on a pretty palm tree lined street. For a Northerner, this is a welcome sight. The hotel is an easy drive from the Orlando airport.

My room was clean, bed was comfortable, in general the hotel was quiet. Breakfast was very good. Each day the hot choices changed a bit, scrambed eggs one day, eggs with cheese and ham another, sausage one day, bacon another. There was a variety of breads (white, wheat, English muffins, bagels), muffins, fruit, yogurt, fresh made oatmeal, some cold cereals and yes, Mickey Mouse shaped waffles (there are three waffle irons so little to no waiting to make one). Who could resist that! The coffee/tea/hot chocolate area is accessible at all hours. And USA Today is available as well. The staff did a great job of replenishing the food and keeping things cleaned up.

The temperatures were a bit cool so I never did use the outdoor pool or hot tub, but it looked inviting.

There is a person there to help with information about Disney and activities in the area. There is also a bus available to Disney and back. I choose to drive to Disney and pay the $15 parking fee. It was extremely easy, just 10 minutes away (the next exit off of route 4). The roadways at Disney are very clearly marked and parking was so easy. That allowed me to go there on my own schedule rather than relying on the shuttle buses schedule.

If I ever go to Disney again or to the Orlando area, I would definetely stay at this Hampton Inn.

4 Thank B_in_Penfield
Thank you for sharing your thoughts on the Hampton Inn Lake Buena Vista! You did a wonderful job describing all of our amenities! We look forward to having you stay with us again in the future!
New York City, New York
Reviewed January 15, 2014

Stayed here around christmas time. Staff was helpful, and buffet was pretty decent. We stayed for 5 nights/6 days during our disney trip and as usual disney was great. This place is not too far from the disney parks, but you definitely would need a rental car, although the hotel provides a couple of rides to the parks a day..

While there were generally no major compliants, I was a little bit shocked to find that they did not have one microwaveable cup that can help with your coffee/milk warming should you need one. Like i said they dont claim to be 5 star, but small things like that can be off putting sometimes.

Overall it was good, but not great. If you want a big room with some luxury this is definitely not the hotel. However if you are a small family and want to avaoid doling out $$$ more expensive resorts, this will probably suffice.

• Stayed December 2013, traveled with family
Thank you for sharing your experience with us on Trip Advisor! Thank you for the suggestion of having microwavable plates and bowls; I will be sure to look into that to see what we can do! Hope you will stay with us again next time you are in the area!