Hampton Inn Orlando/Lake Buena Vista
If you like this hotel, you might also be interested in
$129
$114
HolidayInn.com
Rosen Centre Hotel(Orlando)(Great Value!)
$309
$247
Hotels.com
  • Pool
Marriott's Grande Vista(Orlando)(Great Value!)
$145
$89
$209
$202
$274
$239
  • Restaurant
Universal's Cabana Bay Beach Resort(Orlando)(Great Value!)
$209
$555
$437
Travelocity
3,345 results
All reviewsmickey wafflesfront deskpalm parkwaydisney parksgreat hotelfree breakfastthe breakfast areabreakfast staffnear disneylake buena vistaclean roomsbreakfast was excellenthot breakfastfresh fruitdisney tripdefinitely stay here againeach morning
FilterAll languages
Reviewed January 11, 2014

Great place to stay. Attractions are close by and easy to get to. Staff was helpful answering our requests. Complimentary breakfast was very complete and fresh. Making reservations via internet was easy and up to date.

Review collected in partnership with Hampton
Peggy V, Front Office Manager at Hampton Inn Orlando/Lake Buena Vista, responded to this reviewResponded January 16, 2014

Thank you for taking a moment to write a review about our property! I’m glad to hear you had a great stay with us during your time in Orlando. We hope to see you again soon!

Reviewed January 11, 2014

To be fair, the food itself was fine, it was just poorly laid out and insanely packed at 8:30 am. There was nowhere to sit, and people were spilling their plates trying to get around one another. The hotel itself is amazing, but just plan on either going for breakfast early, or eating at one of the million restaurants nearby.

• Stayed: January 2014, traveled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with Hampton

Thank you for sharing your experience with us about your stay. I’m so sorry that our complimentary breakfast was crowded the mornings you tried it out. We hope you will still consider Hampton Inn Lake Buena Vista on your next Orlando vacation!

Reviewed January 7, 2014

Good quality Hampton Inn. Rooms good were a good standard, reception staff were very friendly.
Great location for Disney property, and a great selection of local restaurants. Breakfast was typical Hampton fare although they did offer 'Mickey mouse' shaped waffles which was a cute touch.

Would highly recommend as a cheaper alternative to Disney hotel.

• Stayed: December 2013, traveled as a couple
2  Thank brit_abroad_11

Thank you for sharing your thoughts about the Hampton Inn Lake Buena Vista on Trip Advisor! I’m glad to hear you enjoyed our Mickey Mouse waffles in the morning during our complimentary breakfast! We look forward to seeing you again on a future Disney vacation!

Reviewed January 7, 2014

I only live about 1 1/2 hours from the Disney. We decided to go to Disney for a day and thought it best to stay in the area after a day at the park. I'm a big Hampton fan and member of Hilton Honors for a few years now. I usually dont do the surveys because of no other reason than lazy, but want to thank the staff of this particular Hampton. I mentioned at check out that I was there with my daughter and son in law and grandson just in passing conversation and within that day recieved an email from Katelyn the Manager thanking us for the stay and wishing my family who she remembered exactly safe travels. Everyone in my family where very impressed with this commitment to guests. Also upon our arrival we requested a baby crib and the staff jumped right on it. Thanks so much. Recommend staying here at this particular Hampon Inn and all Hilton properties.

Room Tip: I have stayed here before and have never had a bad room.
  • Stayed: January 2014, traveled with family

Thank you for taking a moment to write a review about our property! I have passed your kind words on to Katelyn and our whole staff. I am so happy to hear you were really impressed with our one of a kind Hamptonality service! We hope you will stay with us again on your next Orlando trip!

Reviewed January 5, 2014

Our family stayed at the Hampton Inn Orlando/Lake Buena Vista for two nights. Our plans only allowed for one day at Walt Disney World, so we wanted to hit it early and stay late in two parks. The location of this hotel is outstanding. It's so close to WDW, and there are several routes to choose from (traffic was nutty around Downtown Disney, so we could easily look at the map and chose alternate routes). The hotel itself is dependably Hampton. Clean. Fresh. Well furnished and maintained. Breakfast was served early (6am when we stayed) so we could eat and be on our way to the park in time for rope drop. Front desk staff was friendly and attentive (Katelyn gave us a warm welcome and send off), and Wendy kept the breakfast area fresh (even though the vacationing throngs descended like vultures... us included). The street it's on is quiet and not jam-packed with retail, but everything you'd want is just a few blocks away. The hotel has a shuttle bus to the parks, but we chose to use our own car so we could be a bit less tied to the schedule. If you're wanting to stay off-property, in a super clean, affordable hotel that is close to Walt Disney World, this place can't be beat.

Room Tip: There are a few rooms on the first floor between the lobby and the elevator, (lower numbers I think) I would not want to be in one of those rooms as I'd think you might have lots of traffic/hallway noise. If you want first floor, ask for a higher number, away from elevators.
6  Thank FishhookIndiana

Thank you for sharing your experience with us on Trip Advisor! I’m delighted to hear you had a super stay with us here at the Hampton Inn Lake Buena Vista! I have passed along your kind words to Katelyn and Wendy, as well as my whole staff. We look forward to seeing you again on your next Disney vacation!