“Super close. Super stay.”

Hampton Inn Orlando/Lake Buena Vista
Ranked #8 of 340 Hotels in Orlando
Reviewed January 5, 2014

Our family stayed at the Hampton Inn Orlando/Lake Buena Vista for two nights. Our plans only allowed for one day at Walt Disney World, so we wanted to hit it early and stay late in two parks. The location of this hotel is outstanding. It's so close to WDW, and there are several routes to choose from (traffic was nutty around Downtown Disney, so we could easily look at the map and chose alternate routes). The hotel itself is dependably Hampton. Clean. Fresh. Well furnished and maintained. Breakfast was served early (6am when we stayed) so we could eat and be on our way to the park in time for rope drop. Front desk staff was friendly and attentive (Katelyn gave us a warm welcome and send off), and Wendy kept the breakfast area fresh (even though the vacationing throngs descended like vultures... us included). The street it's on is quiet and not jam-packed with retail, but everything you'd want is just a few blocks away. The hotel has a shuttle bus to the parks, but we chose to use our own car so we could be a bit less tied to the schedule. If you're wanting to stay off-property, in a super clean, affordable hotel that is close to Walt Disney World, this place can't be beat.

Room Tip: There are a few rooms on the first floor between the lobby and the elevator, (lower numbers I think...
  • Stayed: January 2014, traveled with family
6  Thank FishhookIndiana
Peggy V, Front Office Manager at Hampton Inn Orlando/Lake Buena Vista, responded to this reviewResponded January 16, 2014

Thank you for sharing your experience with us on Trip Advisor! I’m delighted to hear you had a super stay with us here at the Hampton Inn Lake Buena Vista! I have passed along your kind words to Katelyn and Wendy, as well as my whole staff. We look forward to seeing you again on your next Disney vacation!

There are newer reviews for Hampton Inn Orlando/Lake Buena Vista

Reviewed January 4, 2014

We stayed at the Hampton Inn during our visit to Disney World. The staff was friendly and the rooms were clean. It was the perfect amenities we needed for our family of four. The breakfast was standard to Hampton Inn offerings. The price was really good - I thought it was a much better value than staying in a Disney hotel, which I had done in the past.

Room Tip: Stay on the first floor - the elevators can be a little slow
  • Stayed: January 2014, traveled with family
Peggy V, Front Office Manager at Hampton Inn Orlando/Lake Buena Vista, responded to this reviewResponded January 9, 2014

Thank you for sharing your thoughts on Trip Advisor about us! Glad you enjoyed our friendly staff and clean rooms! We strive to provide exceptional guest service and we offer fresh and clean rooms. We hope you will stay with us again on your next Disney vacation!

Reviewed January 2, 2014

Hamptons at Lake Buena Vista was great for our recent 4 night stay at Orlando while visiting the disney parks. The front desk was awesome with very cheerful and warm attitudes of Katelyn & Shaylin on arrival. The hot breakfast was ideal for our family of 5 (2 adults, 3 kids and I've stayed at a lot of Hamptons and this was one of the best!) . Their crisp breakfast potatoes were yummy and Wendy one of the breakfast attendants, even made a special order (when the potatoes were not on regular rotation one of the days) for me with a happy holidays smile. I mentioned that to Robert (who was also very nice!) at the front desk who was thankful for the comment and mentioned he would pass that on! I even wanted to cut my 4 nights stay to 3 nights (which I did) and the staff was very accommodating as I had booked these on points. On the last day Katelyn was gracious to say I could check out anytime (when do you want to check out? its Christmas :-)) and that she would accommodate. I felt no pressure from the staff while being here and it had a "home away from home" feeling as I checked out between 1-2pm. I also received a follow-up email thanking us for the stay and reminding me to call Hilton even if they sent the points correction to Hilton. I've received my 30000 pts back from Hilton and will definitely want to go back and stay at this Hamptons while at Orlando. Keep up the good work!! - AG

Room Tip: We stayed at the highest floor quiet room in the 530's and it was quiet and comfortable for us e...
  • Stayed: December 2013, traveled with family
1  Thank A G

Thank you for sharing your experience with us! I have made sure to pass along the kind words to our staff! I’m so glad we could be your home away from home on your stay in Orlando! We will be looking forward to seeing you again next time you’re in town!

Reviewed January 2, 2014 via mobile

The rooms were nice and the needs were comfortable. Everything was clean. The breakfast was ok, but lacked choices. Granted it was free so I am not complaining. There were scrambled eggs and sausage, a few cereals, bread and bagels to toast. It was very crowded so maybe they were just out of items both mornings. Overall, a place to stay. We would not hesitate to stay again.

• Stayed: November 2013

Thank you for taking a moment to share your thoughts with us. We offer a wide variety of food during our complimentary hot breakfast daily. We will be getting in some new food items in the near future. We hope to see you again next time you’re in Orlando!

Reviewed December 31, 2013 via mobile

Clean, well maintained. It was just very crowded, but that was t hotels fault. Good breakfast selection. Nice check in staff. Elevators were extremely slow though. Not sure why, but it did take a bit to get to the 3rd floor. Would recommend and I would stay here again if needed.

Stayed: December 2013

Thank you for taking the time to write a review about our property on Trip Advisor! We hope you will stay with us again on a future trip to Orlando!

Reviewed December 30, 2013

I have visited WDW many times and have stayed on WDW property, in condos and off WDW property. The price and location of this hotel were too good to pass up! The free breakfast is always a plus too at Hampton Inns. The room was clean, quiet and comfortable. It was a little tough to hold the A/C temperature at times. The location could not be beat! There are no signs for WDW but the Disney parks is easily accessed with little traffic by heading straight across the intersection of Palm Pkwy and route 535. Take a left onto Vista Drive and you will be on the Disney property. You can then find signs to whatever park you are going to. So easy and hassle free! You can also head to nearby Downtown Disney and access the parks that way but I found it took longer with all of the traffic lights. I would definitely recommend this location and the Hampton Inn was a great place to stay.

• Stayed: November 2013, traveled solo
1  Thank travmama

Thank you for sharing your thoughts about our property on Trip Advisor! Besides our complimentary hot breakfast in the morning, we also off a complimentary Disney shuttle that goes to the 4 major Disney parks. We are located in a great location near many restaurants, shops, and minutes from many area attractions. We hope to see you again on your next Disney vacation!

Reviewed December 30, 2013

Great hotel! Close to all the parks. Comfortable beds. Clean, quite, perfect for families. Quality breakfast. Clean pool. Friendly staff. Close to restaurants. Excellent location. 5-10 minutes from Universal.

• Stayed: December 2013, traveled with family
Review collected in partnership with Hampton

Thank you for reviewing our hotel on Trip Advisor! You did an excellent job describing our property! We also have a guest laundry facility, pool and hot tub, business center, suite shop, complimentary Disney shuttle, and complimentary Wi-Fi. We hope you will stay with us again in the future!