“Great hotel!!!” 5 of 5 stars

Ranked #10 of 334 Hotels in Orlando
greenacres
“Great hotel!!!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 20, 2013

As a business traveler I have needs that are unique to those who are vacationing or visiting the Orlando area. Hampton Inn - Lake Buena Vista is the ideal place for me. The location, the quality of the hotel itself, the very helpful front desk personnel and many other amenities make this the ideal place for me to stay when working in the Orlando area.

• Stayed July 2013, traveled on business
    • 5 of 5 stars
Rob J, General Manager at Hampton Inn Orlando/Lake Buena Vista, responded to this review, July 28, 2013
Dear Jamie G.,

I am thrilled to hear you enjoyed your stay here at Hampton Inn Lake Buena Vista! We look forward to seeing you on your next Orlando trip!

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (287)
  • Turkish first
Northport, Alabama
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 19, 2013

My husband and I frequently stay in hotels both for pleasure and business. I can truly say that this was one the most pleasant experiences I've had in a long time. The staff were all friendly, welcoming and very helpful. I was in Orlando to take my grandchildren to Disney. It felt like coming home when I arrived back at the hotel at night. My 9 year old grandson who stayed a couple of nights with me pronounced that my hotel was better than the one his family was staying in because they had such good breakfasts. (His father was in town attending a convention and they were staying at one of the luxury hotel next to the convention center.) A special thank you to Wendy for her exceptional service during breakfast. Thank you for your gracious hospitality and look forward to staying with you the next Disney vacation.

• Stayed July 2013, traveled solo
Dear Lillian D.,

Thank you so much for sharing your positive experience with Hampton Inn Lake Buena Vista on Trip Advisor! I’m glad to hear you and your grandson enjoyed our breakfast. We pride our self on our complimentary hot breakfast that is served every morning from 6-10am. Hope you got a chance to try our Mickey Mouse shaped waffles. We look forward to seeing you and your grandson on your next Orlando vacation!
Rochester, United States
4 of 5 stars Reviewed July 17, 2013

I love Hampton and the one at Orlando is very good. The staff is especially responsive. The amenities are excellent, the complementary breakfast was very good and its cleanliness was excellent! All member of my party were pleased with our stay at this Hampton.

• 5 of 5 stars
Review collected in partnership with Hampton

Dear Douglas H,

Thank you for staying with us at Hampton Inn Lake Buena Vista! We strive to provide every guest with outstanding service and hope to see you again soon!
Davie, Florida, United States
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 15, 2013

This was a great hotel and a great price. Everything was very clean and the bed was very comfortable. You did not have to pay for parking which was nice and it was only 15 minutes away from downtown Disney. I would definitely stay here again.

• Stayed July 2013, traveled as a couple
1 Thank mistyd584
Dear Misty D,

I’m delighted to hear you enjoyed your stay here at the Hampton Inn Lake Buena Vista! We pride our self on our clean and comfortable bedding and hot breakfast. We also offer a complimentary Disney shuttle that goes to the 4 major Disney theme parks. We look forward to seeing you on your next Orlando vacation!
Bartlett, Tennessee, United States
4 of 5 stars Reviewed July 14, 2013

We stayed 5 days for AAU basketball tournament. The hotel was clean and staff was very helpful. Breakfast was on time and very good everyday. I noticed there was an issue after day 3 with noise in my room; my room was above a laundry room and it sounded like a freight train in my room at certain times. The front desk staff offered to move me to another room but I declined because I was too lazy and didn't want to gather all our things and move but the front desk manager sent me a personal note apologizing for the noise. I really felt that the staff wanted to make sure I was satisfied and I really like that. I would for sure stay here again but not in room 231

• 3 of 5 stars
    • 2 of 5 stars
Dear Tracie A,

Thank you so much for sharing your experience with us at Hampton Inn Lake Buena Vista. Our complementary hot breakfast is served every morning from 6-10am and we are glad you enjoyed our wide variety of breakfast items. I apologize for any incontinence you may have experienced with the noise of our laundry machine. We encourage our staff to show their true Hamptonality and provide exceptional service. We hope you stay with us again during your next Orlando trip!
TENNESSEE
3 of 5 stars Reviewed July 13, 2013

The staff was very friendly, the hotel was in a great location, it was also clean and very affordable. On the flip side however,1) the breakfast area was gross. It was hot and messy. The eggs were awful! There was always food on the floor, tables and the drink/cereal area. 2) Also, as small of an issue as this may be...we have stayed at other Hamptons (another in Orlando!) about 6 years ago and there was ALWAYS either fresh fruit, popcorn or warm cookies out every single time we walked through the lobby. My little one wanted to be dropped off at the front door every time we came in to see if there were cookies out. Only 1 time we saw A cookie so we grabbed it up. My son could've broke his tooth on it because it was so hard/burnt. I couldn't believe they were put out like that. 3) Also, the WIFI service was HORRIBLE. I had to use my G's on my smartphone most of the time because I couldn't connect. When I did get connected, I was unable to upload any pictures (to family etc...) never had such poor internet service in a hotel and this included tries on my phone, laptop and sons ipad. We were very disappointed there as well. Those issues would probably NOT prevent us from staying again because there were definitely more pros than cons...our expectations were just not met in comparison to other Hampton's we've stayed at.

• 3 of 5 stars
1 Thank meluwood
Dear Meluwood,

Thank you for providing us feedback on your recent stay at Hampton Inn Lake Buena Vista. I’m glad to hear you enjoyed our friendly staff, clean and comfortable rooms, great location and price. We have complimentary cookies out in the lobby every night at 7pm. I apologize there were none left when you went through the lobby in the evening. We will put out more cookies so all guests will have a chance to take one. We would love to have you and your family stay with us again on your next Orlando vacation!
NC
4 of 5 stars Reviewed July 12, 2013

Our room was spotless, beds comfy, and staff super friendly. Bonus points for Mickey waffle maker!
There is an independent ticket agent set up in the lobby, selling tickets to various theme parks. I had previously priced Epcot tickets online from WDW but wanted to see what his prices were. They were actually HIGHER than Epcot ticket window, because in addition to tickets and taxes he charges a fee...I think $5.00 per ticket, but he didn't tell me that part.
LOVE the hotel, though! Clean, friendly and great value.

Dear Saltruf,

Thank you for taking the time to write a review about Hampton Inn Lake Buena Vista. I’m so happy to hear you enjoyed our clean rooms, comfortable beds, great value, and friendly staff. We strive to provide each guest with outstanding service. We hope you will stay with us again on your next Orlando trip!