“Great Service and very clean”

Hampton Inn Orlando/Lake Buena Vista
Ranked #10 of 336 Hotels in Orlando
Stillwater, Minnesota
“Great Service and very clean”
Reviewed April 30, 2013

Since we were going to be late checking in, we called the Hampton Inn to let them know. When we arrived, we were greeted and our check in was expedited. The staff were very friendly and helpful. Our room and the common areas were very clean and attractive. We love the Hampton Inns in general and this one in particular.

• Stayed April 2013, traveled as a couple
1 Thank Tom N

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (328)
  • Hebrew first
  • Turkish first
Richmond, BC
Reviewed April 29, 2013 via mobile

I just stayed there for a week at this hotel. Great location, great staff working there. It was my first stay at Hampton Inn, I was quite impressed. Good size room and the free breakfast is a big hit. They have something a different items everyday. They also stock them thru out the breakfast hours (6 to 10am).

For those who are visiting Disney, they offer free shuttle bus service as well.

Stayed April 2013, traveled solo
3 Thank vanlinks
Reviewed April 28, 2013

I love hamptons. It's always a pleasure staying here at this location with their kind helpful staff and clean, comfy rooms. The breakfast buffet has a nice variety of hot & cold options. I also appreciate that this location is an easy drive to Disney, Universal, Seaworld and outlets.

• Stayed April 2013
1 Thank 123runnergirl123
Sheffield, United Kingdom
Reviewed April 28, 2013

We only booked our Florida holiday as a last minute treat for our 15yr old son and didnt want to break the bank after sourcing a good price on our flights so I was hoping I could get a similarly good deal on accomodation too. As ever I consulted Tripadvisor and narrowed my selection, hoping that their would be availability at such short notice. The Hampton Inn proved an excellent choice with the hot & cold buffet breakfast (loved the DIY Mickey Mouse waffles!!!!) outdoor pool and hot tub and free 24 hr hot drinks, all an added bonus. The location was ideal , we didnt want to be bang in the middle of busy International Drive, the room was spotlessly clean with 2 comfortable queen beds and a good size bathroom. What really stood out however was the staff, particularly the reception staff who were so friendly and welcoming and always happy to help with directions and suggestions and unlike many larger hotels they took the time to chat with guests remembering your plans for the day and asking later how your day had gone, which was lovely. We got a great offer through Hotels.com and for the money we paid it was fantastic and I wouldnt hesitate to stay at this Hampton Inn when next in Florida.

• Stayed April 2013, traveled with family
2 Thank frostedtreasures
Minneapolis, Minnesota
Reviewed April 26, 2013

Very clean hotel with friendly staff. I stayed here one night after a weeks vacation in the Keys. We pulled in at noon, several hours before check-in time. I stopped at the front desk and asked if I could check in early, since we had all our luggage in the rental car and wanted to head over to Epcot. The front desk attendant said it was no problem and found us a room. I asked for one of the upper floors and of he could put us somewhere quite since we were mainly just looking for a quite place to sleep before our flight out the next day (didn't travel with our kids this time). He was very accommodating, and I never heard a peep from anyone all night. The rooms were quite soundproof.

What makes this hotel nice is the free breakfast, clean rooms, friendly staff and no parking or "resort" fees so many other hotels in Orlando are now charging. There were no hidden fees. My total came to exactly what I booked it at. The breakfast was crowded, but there's a lot of food and tons of seating. So even though there were lots of others there at breakfast with us, there was more than enough places to sit.

In the lobby there is a business center with a printer, so I was able to print off my flight boarding passes the day before my flight out. The room was very clean and stocked with tons of towels and washcloths.

The guests are a mix of both Disney visitors and travelers flying to and from Orlando. There was a large swimming area outside, however I didn't visit it to give and opinion on it. Family and business traveler friendly. Plenty of kids, but the sound proof rooms kept the noise on the outside. Would definitely stay here again.

Room Tip: Ask for a room on the upper floors since the hallway on the first floor sees tons of foot traffic in...
  • Stayed April 2013, traveled as a couple
2 Thank Angela218
Miami Beach, Florida
Reviewed April 26, 2013 via mobile

We retuned to the Lake Buena Vista Hampton Inn after some years , we were to find important improvements , such as scramble eggs, crisp bacon , recently made waffles and all kind of delicious toppings to be added like almonds, dried cramberries etc .
Fresh fruits, good coffee , muffins etc and most important a new large yet cozy breakfast área with big windows, another plus is that breakfast is served early From 6 AM.
Most importantly the bed covers are now impeccably white, and everything in the room and bathroom are indeed very clean.
I have loved staying here in the past because of its location in Lake Buena Vista,this time I even loved it more.
We were checked in by Mr Rob Joseph, who was very welcoming, and who showed us a personal touch of politeness and care. Later I was to find out that he is the General Manager, if he reads this I wish to thank him for a very nice stay and to congratulate him for managing a very pleasant hotel.

Stayed April 2013, traveled as a couple
2 Thank Graziella5b
Boston
Reviewed April 25, 2013

I have stayed at many Hampton Inns and this one was average. It was clean with a good location. Staff were average as well. We thoroughly enjoyed the free breakfast. There were many choices and all were very good. My only complaint was that the pool was undergoing some work and not open to guests while we were there.

Room Tip: Very quiet, away from elevator and ice machine. Nice view of pool from our room.
  • Stayed April 2013, traveled with family
2 Thank ddichiara
Rob J, General Manager at Hampton Inn Orlando/Lake Buena Vista, responded to this review, June 6, 2013
We're glad to hear you had a pretty good stay with us. However, I'm terribly sorry that the pool was under construction during your visit. Please come back to sunny Florida once it's up and running and let us know what else we can do to make you have a fantastic stay. Our staff is awaiting your return.