“Excellent budget business hotel” 5 of 5 bubbles
Review of Hampton Inn Orlando/Lake Buena Vista

Hampton Inn Orlando/Lake Buena Vista
Ranked #9 of 335 Hotels in Orlando
Mill Valley, California
“Excellent budget business hotel”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed February 8, 2013

A very helpful staff. I forgot my GPS, car didn't have one, and they offered direction printouts, helped in a lot of other ways. An excellent value in a clean and typically (for this class of hotel) effective and clean, though not luxurious, room.

• Stayed February 2013, traveled on business
2 Thank Arthur B
Alyssa V, Front Office Manager at Hampton Inn Orlando/Lake Buena Vista, responded to this review, February 17, 2013
Dear Mr. Arthur B,
I hope you had a safe trip home to California! Our Front Desk Staff is available 24 hours a day to assist you with all your travel needs including directions and recommended shortcuts around town! Our guests who are in town to conduct business, like yourself, take advantage of our complimentary wifi and breakfast to go bags. I hope you enjoyed your time in Orlando and we see you again soon!

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (317)
  • Hebrew first
  • Turkish first
Atlanta, GA
2 of 5 bubbles Reviewed February 7, 2013

I extended my stay first of all and when I checked in the front desk didn't read the notes so I was already irritated, then the next morning we left to go down for breakfast and noticed our door didn't lock so I went to the front desk and they told me maintenance doesn't come until 1pm which I didn't want to hear so I went to breakfast which was awful and went back to the desk to find my room had been changed so I went up to re-pack everything and move my room. No one helped us move or even get a cart to move rooms. This caused us to miss the shuttle to the disney park so we had to drive and pay for parking. Breakfast really was horrible everyday. To top it off we found a bug under the sheets our last day. Really not a typical Hampton experience. Very disappointed.

Room Tip: There are 30 plus hotels on this exit so I'd advise you to choose another property.
  • Stayed February 2013, traveled with family
    • 2 of 5 bubbles
    • 2 of 5 bubbles
    • 3 of 5 bubbles
Alyssa V, Front Office Manager at Hampton Inn Orlando/Lake Buena Vista, responded to this review, February 8, 2013
Dear frenchiAtlanta_GA,

Thank you for taking the time to write a review about your recent stay with us in Orlando. We really appreciate your feedback and regret your door lock was broken. We appreciate that you brought it to our attention but apologize that it was not done sooner. I'm also very sorry about the pest issue, sub-par service at breakfast, and with our front desk. We will take your comments on the maintenance issues and professionalism of our staff under consideration as we continually work to improve our guest experience. We've also addressed the bug problem with a local pest control company and apologize for the inconvenience. I have tried to reach you via phone and email so I can personally apologize and help make things right.

Kind regards
Tampa, Florida
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed February 5, 2013

I'm writing this review to commend the front desk worker, Alix, for her help...and follow up...on helping our friend visiting from Germany obtain the information and tickets they needed for their Disney stay. She went above and beyond to help us.

We all enjoyed the Mickey Mouse waffles, found plenty of seating for breakfast, and had clean, quiet rooms at a great value.

Thanks!

• Stayed February 2013, traveled with friends
Dear MySheWasYar,
I am glad you enjoyed our complimentary hot breakfast featuring our Mickey Mouse shaped waffles! Thank you for complimenting Ms Alix, at Hampton Inn Lake Buena Vista we love assisting guests with their vacation needs and showing our true Hamptonality! We hope to see you again soon and hope you had a safe trip home!
Lake Worth, Fl
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed February 4, 2013

This is the second time we have stayed at this hotel. The FREE breakfast was really very good, Fresh made waffles, scrambled eggs, sausage patties, fresh fruit, bagels and assorted muffins. Plus the usual items.
The room however need a few things which were provided as soon as I made the staff aware of the missing items. I was able to tighten the show head myself by hand. I think that when I travel, I will carry a cresent wrench in my bag. This is not the first time I have had to tight a shower head. Other wise, it was a Hampton Inn with a clean comfortable room.

• Stayed February 2013, traveled as a couple
Dear Baldhary,
Thank you for bringing your room concerns to our attention while you stayed with us, so we can address them immediately. We appreciate your loyalty to Hampton Inn Lake Buena Vista and we are proud to be your friend in town! Our complimentary hot breakfast is served every morning in our newly renovated breakfast pavilion and lobby. I hope you had a safe trip home and that we will see you again soon!
Ridgefield, New Jersey
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed February 4, 2013

Good location just a couple of miles from most parks. Great staff, who were nice enough to give us a later check out. Clean rooms, with large refrigerators, a microwave and coffee maker. Better than average breakfast, which had multiple hot and cold food choices. The Hampton Inn Orlando Lake Buena Vista is definitely an excellent value if you are planning to stay in the Disney area.

• Stayed January 2013, traveled with family
Dear Mr Dennis B & family,
Thank you for staying with us at Hampton Inn Lake Buena Vista! We are located just 3 miles from SeaWorld, 2.5 miles to Downtown Disney, and about 9 miles from Universal Studios. At Hampton Inn Lake Buena Vista we enjoy providing our guests with a wonderful stay at an excellent value. We hope to see you on your next trip to Orlando!
San Salvador, El Salvador
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed February 4, 2013

Stayed there for Christmas (2012) with family (2 adults, 3 children) , close to everything (restaurants, mini golf, shopping mal - about 4 min from Premium Outlets - And close to Disney's complex) Not bad, good service, very friendly staff, bought in place our tickets to Disney's Hollywood Studios - About breakfast: nice, clean place, but not much to choose from. Mini fridge, microwave in room. Definetly I recommend this hotel.

• Stayed December 2012, traveled with family
Dear BrightShadow,
Thank you for spending your holidays with us at Hampton Inn Lake Buena Vista! We are located on a quiet road, Palm Parkway, just a minute from many restaurant options including Downtown Disney and the Crossroads Plaza. I am glad you took advantage of our guest services agent who offers discount attraction tickets in our lobby every morning, saving families time and money. I hope you had a safe trip home and that we see you soon!
Bridgetown, Saint Michael, Barbados
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed January 30, 2013

Great Hotel! I stayed here with a group of students. The staff was great ! The breakfast was great!I would recommend the hotel to any one. I was really impressed with the rooms. They were well equipped with microwaves and televisions. The janitors were very good, cleaned the rooms really good, and were very honest when the kids left valuables knocking around. The staff were very efficient and looked out for the children.

• Stayed July 2012, traveled with friends
    • 5 of 5 bubbles
Alyssa V, Front Office Manager at Hampton Inn Orlando/Lake Buena Vista, responded to this review, February 4, 2013
Dear Sophia C

Thank you so much for sharing your recent stay experience on TripAdvisor! I am glad to hear you took advantage of our complimentary breakfast every morning. We love being able to offer our guests a hot breakfast in the mornings to start of their day off right! At Hampton Inn Lake Buena Vista we strive to provide a wonderful guest experience for all our guests-including our little ones! We hope you traveled home safe and that we see you again soon.