“Nice Hotel. Great Location!”

Hampton Inn Orlando/Lake Buena Vista
Ranked #10 of 337 Hotels in Orlando
Vero Beach, Florida
“Nice Hotel. Great Location!”
Reviewed September 22, 2012

We stay at this Hampton Inn every time we drive up to Orlando. It's clean, the staff is very pleasant and professional and you can't beat the location. I don't want to say too many nice things, as I fear the next time I go to book a room, it will be filled up.

My favorite breakfast treat is the Mickey Mouse waffles. We have never had a problem finding a table to sit at or found it unbearably crowded, as one reviewer stated. The two rooms with tables to eat at seems plentiful. The atmosphere and surroundings of these two breakfast rooms is very pleasant. And the coffee is excellent. Something I'm really particular about. Did I mention they have coffee and hot tea 24/7 for your convenience? Or freshly baked chocolate cookies each evening.

We just stayed there September 19, 2012 and went to Universal Studios to see Blue Man Group that evening. The distance via the back road was only 9 minutes from the hotel parking lot to Universal. You can't ask for a better location. And yes, there are plenty of decent restaurants close by.

Nice hotel. Great location!

• Stayed September 2012, traveled as a couple
3 Thank PJSUNSHINE

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (331)
  • Hebrew first
  • Turkish first
Bensalem, Pennsylvania
Reviewed September 20, 2012

Wonderful Hotel. Great Location, Clean Room, Excellent selection for breakfast. Staff was EXCELLENT, FRIENDLY, HOSPITABLE. Our family would definitely stay here again!!
We spent the days at the Disney parks and when we returned we were received with a nice greeting. My husband loved the pool too.
I love Hampton Inn, and this location was wonderful!.

Room Tip: We have no complaints. Even the elevators were fast!
4 Thank Sheila_Friedman
Miami, Florida
Reviewed September 17, 2012

This was the first time that we ever stayed at a Hampton Inn and it was excellent. The service of the staff was great. The breakfast buffet was great as well. The Hotel is clean and well kept. We look forward to staying their again on our next visit to Orlando.

4 Thank Jose C
Alabama
Reviewed September 16, 2012

This hotel is so close to Disney which is why we stayed there. I will never stay there again, however. One reason is not a fault of the hotel. The breakfast scene is a nightmare that has to be expericed to be understood. This is not the hotel's fault; in fact they did a great job trying to keep up with the carnage. Lines for everything and no tables. I walked around with my kids carrying our food and people who had already finished eating could care less. They just sat there. The other problem is that they close the pool at 10:00. The Disney parks all close around that time and even though it's late, my kids could have really used some pool time after a day of hot crowded Disneying. I usderstand some people want to sleep but this hotel is a mile from Disney. It's a vacation hotel. Keep the pool open later for crying out loud.

I stayed there on points so I can't beat the price. I guess I would stay there again for free; but plan to eat breakfast somewhere else.

• Stayed July 2012
3 Thank Brncoman1
Miami, Florida
Reviewed September 13, 2012

we originally were supposed to stay for 3 nights but we decided to stay 5 nights. this hotel has a great location of course , but the courteous staff and the overall experience is what made stay longer. room was nice , i requested pool view which was no problem . breakfast buffet was great and it was kept well stocked everyday. front desk staff were great and very helpful. we own timeshare at bonnet creek every other year , my kids are used to resort atmosphere , and they loved it at Hampton inn . we will be back in December again for a second visit. and every time we go to Orlando , if it is not Bonnet creek it will be Hampton inn in Lake Buena vista . thanks for agreat experience guys.

Room Tip: you will be happy here
3 Thank gholam e
Lake Charles, Louisiana
Reviewed September 13, 2012

Justin is helpful and extremely patient. He came promptly when he said he would. He took only a few minutes to connect my lap top computer. I think all agents should have such excellent qualities.I talked to Justin and mentioned how happy I was that he gave me personal attention and he said 'if you have any more problems please let me know and I come down and fix your lap top again." He makes you feel that your problems are attainable and he will do whatever he can to help you. He is no nonsense he get right down to business and do not make you feel that you ask a dumb question. I think he should be given an excellent on his handleing of my personal problem (connecting my lap top and gettting it to work in the relaxing atmosphere of my hotel room.

Room Tip: All rooms so far has been great. I like being close to the elevator, it doesn't matter what floo...
  • Stayed September 2012, traveled as a couple
3 Thank Betty T
Miami, Florida, United States
Reviewed September 10, 2012

My family and I were staying at the Hampton Inn while on vacation and were extremely pleased with our experience while staying at this hotel. We will definitely be coming back! ;D
JUSTIN IS AWESOME! :D

Room Tip: All the rooms are excellente at this hotel. Very friendly! ;)
3 Thank BritE007