“Vacation Made Easy =)”

Hampton Inn Orlando/Lake Buena Vista
Ranked #9 of 342 Hotels in Orlando
Reviewed July 26, 2012

I get lost everywhere I go, and I was worried about having trouble finding my way to Disney from the hotel... but it was so easy! Just a couple turns and I was there! So convenient if you want to visit Disney!

The staff was incredibly friendly and helpful! And the rooms were very nice and clean! The beds and pillows are super comfy! And the showers were clean with great water pressure, which is very important to me =)

I also really enjoyed their free breakfast each morning! My husband always had the eggs, oatmeal with toppings, and a yogurt. I always went for the Mickey Mouse waffles! They had an amazing variety of breakfast foods. They also have coffee 24/7!

We came here because my mom had highly recommended it, and now I will make sure to recommend it to my friends and family as well.

So go, stay the night, have a huge breakfast, make a quick and easy drive to Disney, play in the park, and then come back and have a relaxing shower before you turn in for the night!

• Stayed: July 2012, traveled as a couple
4  Thank Erica G

Reviewed July 25, 2012

This hotel was great, and I well worth the price. The staff was very friendly and helpful. The rooms were very clean and confute fly for travel with kids. We arrived 3 hours prior to check in and the staff was very accommodating. I do plan on returning and recommend this hotel to family and friends.

• Stayed: July 2012, traveled with family
4  Thank Disneyvacay
Reviewed July 25, 2012

We often go on golf outings and require the ability to have individuals pay themselves. For this hotel......NO PROBLEM! The staff was extremely courteous and the accomodations were so wonderful that one guest wanted to take the bed home. Breakfast buffet was plentiful and all amenities of the hotel were outstanding. We will certainly book there for any golf trip near Orlando!

• Stayed: July 2012, traveled with friends
4  Thank Bruce C
Sheila_hotels, Front Office Manager at Hampton Inn Orlando/Lake Buena Vista, responded to this reviewResponded August 29, 2012

Dear Bruce C.,
I’m so happy to hear that we were able to accommodate your small golf group. We will always do our best to accommodate your individual needs as well as your group needs to the best of our ability. We also enjoy recommending amazing places to dine nearby to all of our guests, even our awesome small golf groups! ;) We hope to see you again next time you all come through Orlando!

Reviewed July 24, 2012

Before arrival, I called the front desk to confirm my stay and expanded a little about the reasons why I planned to book a room with this particular hotel. Upon arrival, I was delighted to find that the person remembered me and my story.

Because I had already booked a room with another hilton hotel, I had to inform this hotel of my move in a few days. The Hilton representative explained in detail how the point system works and what the transfer would do to my balance.

Throughout my stay at this hotel, the front desk person asked for me for updates and remembered my challenges with this trip.

They were all very friendly and helped with all my requests, inlcuding the questions about Disney.

Room Tip: book the first first floor, the pool is right there by the gym and the breakfast area not too far
  • Stayed: July 2012, traveled with family
5  Thank Alonzoeg

Dear Alonzoeg,
I’m really glad to hear that the staff was able to get to know you. We like to add a little personal touch with our guest. I hope the challenges you endured throughout this trip weren’t extreme and didn’t interfere too much with your trip. We enjoyed the connection we got to build with you and I’m happy you did too. We hope you come visit us again soon. We love having you here!

Reviewed July 22, 2012

Not sure if it was just that we booked with AAA rates - or that my honors status slipped from diamond recently or what. Parking and breakfast still free. Is a bit down palm parkway but not so far that can't walk to good places to eat. Is nearest to downtown disney ( about 2 miles.). The room we got put in was ok. The finishes were worn- wood shelf supporting sink had finish worn off - none of that bothered me as much as the musty smell of the room. It wasn't that fresh smell that you usually get when entering a room. The part that really got me though were the sheets. They had the musty smell too. Wife says I have "a super sniffer" which is usually more a curse than blessing. I didn't think they were cleaned since last people were there. Maybe the smell had just permiated the bed and embedded itself into the sheets, either way it wasn't a clean smell.

We have stayed before and loved it. This time not so much. Was ok for sleeping a night and bailing - but not nearly as good as was last year - or we just got a bad room. Think was room 411. So ask for another one if assigned it. I dropped ratings overall due to the above.

Room Tip: We had 411 - wasn't one I would repeat at.
  • Stayed: July 2012, traveled as a couple
1  Thank RJ24R2

Dear RJ24R2,
Thank you for taking the time to write a review about your stay with us. I would like to take the time to apologize for the inconvenience you encountered with your room. We do clean all of our Duvets and linens for our guests EVERY time, no exceptions. We have investigated this issue and would like to inform you that it has been addressed. Again, I do apologize. I hope you give us another opportunity to provide you with service and accommodations worthy of every Orlando trip you make in the future.

Reviewed July 21, 2012

The breakfast attendant was able to provide special food for my dietary restriction, and the housekeeper remembered a special request even after we left to run errands. Very clean, even nicer than the on-site WDW property we stayed at for one night. Will likely stay here next time we visit.

• Stayed: July 2012
5  Thank jamkjm
Reviewed July 19, 2012 via mobile

Well it was ok, I was expecting better due to other reviews, but the hotel def needs a face lift, the floors are really bad, in the elevator and in the rooms, our carpet was old, dirty and torn up, watch your bill at check out they tried to charge us for calling the front desk, deedee was a bit rude about it, we only slept there, did not use the phone other than to call the front desk, the area is not really close to either Disney or universal, kinda between them, not tech lake buena vista either, area was ok, but not the cleanest area, like I said a place to sleep at night when doing the parks, breakfast was not good, the waffle was the only editable thing they had...just a place to sleep...

• Stayed: July 2012