“Great Hotel and Great Stay!!!!!”

Fairfield Inn & Suites by Marriott Orlando Near Universal Orlando Resort
Ranked #86 of 338 Hotels in Orlando
GreenLeadersBronze level
McDonough, Georgia
“Great Hotel and Great Stay!!!!!”
Reviewed March 25, 2010

This was my first time staying in Orlando so I wasn't familiar with the hotels chain. I did a lot a research on this hotel and boy i was happy about my selection. The Fairfield Inn and Suites near Universal had a warm and friendly atmosphere the staff was awesome and very helpful I enjoy everything about my stay. The hotel was very clean and the rooms were amazing too. The beds were soft and great after a long day of theme parks. The breakfast was always hot and good to the stomach. I plan on visiting Orlando again and I know where I'm going to stay. Thanks Trip Advisors for help me find the hidden gem!!!!

• Stayed March 2010

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (104)
Miami
Reviewed March 2, 2010

I was taking a fairly large group to a dance competition and everyone I dealt with was very friendly and accommodating. My parents were super happy which is always a great relief! The front desk staff were very sweet and one employee was particularly great with all the kids and made them feel very important. The location is great with a Starbucks right across the parking lot along with quite a few restaurants and a walgreens too. Covered all our needs!
Hotel was clean and breakfast (included in price) was good. My only thing I would like to see improved are the beds as they were just a little too soft for me and my husband who then woke me when he moved around. This was a great hotel and right across the street from Universal.

• Stayed February 2010, traveled on business
1 Thank ladyinredMiami
Miami, Florida
Reviewed March 1, 2010

Very nice hotel and for the price is excellent. Ask for Daniel, he is the best front desk person that I ever deal with, he can get you whatever you want.

• Stayed February 2010, traveled with family
South Coast, England
Reviewed February 18, 2010

A really friendly and "cosy" feeling hotel. Rooms are well stocked, and come with free coffee, soap and Pantene products, replenished daily. Housekeeping is excellent. Rooms are a little smaller than we are used to at this price, but this is made up for with the generous free breakfast provided.
It's worth asking for a room that does not overlook the parking lot/car park, as there is noise from there late at night, as the windows are not double-glazed.
Front desk staff were excellent and friendly, and as this is a smaller hotel it is nice to see the same faces day-to-day.
All in all a really good, relaxing stay.

• Stayed February 2010, traveled as a couple
Erial, New Jersey
Reviewed February 15, 2010

Check in was easy and friendly. We then went drove to Universal and stayed until closing. Upon arriving back at the hotel we found that there were no parking spots in the hotel or nearby lots. After finding someone backing out of a spot we go up to our room for a good nights sleep. Inconsiderate loud talkers periodically in the hallway and doors slamming made sleeping a problem.
In the morning I realized that we were next to the stairs which a lot of people would use instead of waiting for the elevator. The stairwell is a VERY loud echo chamber and the doors slam shut due to fire regulations.
I would stay here again with two exceptions, first NOT in a room near the stairs and second not on a Saturday night when you may not get a parking spot if you leave.
If you stay here be certain that your not in the room next to or close to the stairs.

• Stayed February 2010, traveled as a couple
1 Thank jas45
england
Reviewed December 26, 2009

Fantastic Hotel, This is our second time we stayed at this hotel and we would definitely
go back. the rooms are big and very clean, All the staff are fantastic epecially Laura and Manuel. the brakfast is very good too,

• Stayed December 2009, traveled with family
1 Thank srcwad
Florida
Reviewed November 19, 2009

I needed to extend my stay one additional day. I went on Marriott.com and the room rate was more for the additional day. I came in, checked in and let them know I needed to stay another nite but there was a price difference of $20 for the additional nite. Not only did they extend my stay, they gave me the same nite rate as my original reservation AND placed me in a suite for that rate. My experience at this hotel has always been good. I love the upscale remodeling, the professionalism and the helpfulness of the staff and the location. I recommended this hotel to my girlfriend who is staying here the weekend. Thanks for being wonderful Fairfield. From, a platinum member who travels 3/4 days per week and stays in many different Marriott properties.

• Stayed November 2009, traveled on business
1 Thank Marriotttraveler1
Travelers also viewed these Orlando hotels
Hyatt Place Orlando Universal
Best Western Plus Universal Inn
Clarion Inn & Suites
#128 of 338 in Orlando
Doubletree By Hilton at the Entrance to Universal Orlando

Been to Fairfield Inn & Suites by Marriott Orlando Near Universal Orlando Resort? Share your experiences!

Additional Information about Fairfield Inn & Suites by Marriott Orlando Near Universal Orlando Resort

Property: Fairfield Inn & Suites by Marriott Orlando Near Universal Orlando Resort
Address: 5614 Vineland Road, Orlando, FL 32819 (Formerly Fairfield Inn & Suites Orlando Universal Studios)
Location: United States > Florida > Central Florida > Orlando
#37 Business Hotel in Orlando
#39 Green Hotel in Orlando
#87 Family Hotel in Orlando
#87 Romantic Hotel in Orlando
Hotel Class:2.5 star — Fairfield Inn & Suites by Marriott Orlando Near Universal Orlando Resort 2.5*
Guests feel right at home at Fairfield Inn & Suites by Marriott Orlando near Universal Orlando Resort. Our vibrant and welcoming hotel near Universal Orlando is perfect for creating memories on a trip to Florida, as it offers many multifunctional spaces and modern amenities. We are a 2016 TripAdvisor® Certificate of Excellence winner and we offer travelers plenty of space to relax as they explore Orlando. Our hotel sits moments from top Orlando attractions, including Universal Studios and Universal Citywalk. Guest rooms and guest suites at our hotel are spacious, and they include free Wi-Fi and plush bedding. Each morning, we provide a complimentary hot breakfast for our guests and our outdoor pool is always available for a refreshing swim. At Fairfield Inn & Suites by Marriott Orlando Near Universal Orlando Resort, we make guests needs and wants our #1 priority. ... more   less
TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Orbitz, Hotels.com, Hotwire, Travelocity, TripOnline SA, HotelsforEveryone, Cheap Tickets, Cancelon, HotelQuickly, HotelsClick and getaroom.com so you can book your Fairfield Inn & Suites by Marriott Orlando Near Universal Orlando Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
Fairfield Inn And Suites Orlando Universal Studios