Fairfield Inn & Suites by Marriott Orlando Near Universal Orlando Resort
$127
$261
$191
  • Pool
Hyatt Regency Orlando(Orlando)(Great Value!)
$289
$187
  • Restaurant
Caribe Royale Orlando(Orlando)(Great Value!)
$149
$138
  • Restaurant
Marriott's Grande Vista(Orlando)(Great Value!)
$145
$212
$493
$391
Hotels.com
All reviewsfront deskale housethe breakfast areafree breakfastfree shuttlewithin walking distanceyogurtking suitemake your own wafflesother hotelsuniversal orlandobed was comfortableevery morningcity walkshort drivepool and hot tubclean hotel
Reviewed June 22, 2013

Outstanding value for the money. Room was clean and air conditioning worked well. Mattress was very comfortable. Walking distance to Universal (approx 1.3 mile door to door). Breakfast buffet was excellent. Staff was courteous and attentive. I would have given it a full "5" (excellent) if they had more than 1 shuttle to Universal per day that left between 8 and 8:30 AM and returned between 7 and 7:30 PM approx (If I could I would give them a 4.8 out of 5). Free parking. Outdoor pool, fitness room, cable TV, Wifi in room, USA today newspaper, public desktop internet access all included. Cookies out in afternoon/evening. Several restaurants & fast food places all within walking distance. If you're going to Universal Orlando, don't pass this place up.

• Stayed: June 2013, traveled on business
2  Thank vballturnkeyi
LanaBurke, General Manager at Fairfield Inn & Suites by Marriott Orlando Near Universal Orlando Resort, responded to this reviewResponded July 15, 2013

Thank you for your review! We are happy you enjoyed your stay and found great value for your money! We hope to see you again next time you are travelling to Orlando area.

Reviewed June 11, 2013

This was a very efficient hotel. The staff was kind, courteous and attentive. A great value for the money! When I called for two fresh towels at 6:30 am they came within five minutes! I liked that it was close to stabucks and a McDonalds. The room was clean and comfortable.

Room Tip: I would have preferred scrambled eggs to the hard boiled offered but that the only thing I wasn't too happy about. Other than the breakfast choices, it was good.
  • Stayed: June 2013, traveled with friends
1  Thank Michellez1
LanaBurke, General Manager at Fairfield Inn & Suites by Marriott Orlando Near Universal Orlando Resort, responded to this reviewResponded September 29, 2013

Thank you very much for your review. We are so glad you enjoyed your stay with us and that we were able to provide efficient service. I am pleased to say that we have recently started serving hot breakfast, which does include both scrambled eggs and sausage. We hope to see you again next time you are in Orlando.

Reviewed June 5, 2013

My wife and I have never stayed at a hotel where the hotel staff were incredible. Not only helpful, but smiling all the time. The rooms were very clean and comfortable. There is a continental breakfast and as soon as someone would get up from a table it was cleaned an ready for the next people. At night they had freshly baked cookies one night and popcorn another. It is centrally located to everything you could need. Would highly recommend.

• Stayed: June 2013, traveled on business
2  Thank David G

Thank you for staying with us, and thank you for taking the time to write an excellent review! I am happy to hear that our staff was smiling and helpful and your stay was comfortable. Have a wonderful day!

Reviewed June 4, 2013

I loved this place - very clean and all of the staff were very helpful. It is within walking distance of Carrabba's, Ale House and Starbucks. Publix is around the corner. Breakfast was excellent! They had everything from cereal to waffles to hard boiled eggs and fruit! Universal Studio is right around the corner. I didn't use the pool so I can't speak about that.

Room Tip: I had no complaints about my room which actually had a view of the Ale House. It was on the 2nd floor and quiet.
  • Stayed: June 2013, traveled with friends
1  Thank AnnHankinson

Thank you for taking the time to write about your stay with us. On behalf of the entire staff, I want to say that we are so glad to hear you enjoyed your visit. We would be happy to host you again the next time you find yourself in Orlando!

Reviewed June 3, 2013

Room was super clean, very nice, bed is a dream...great nights sleep. The complimentary breakfast is very varied, from waffles to bagels to cereal to fruit. The staff are extremely pleasant, the front desk person even held a jibberish conversation w my toddler who managed to dial them from the room phone lol. It is a two minute drive to the Universal Studios parking lot and if you have it in you, you can honestly walk there (which again, two minute drive for me). Super impressed w this hotel.

Stayed: June 2013, traveled with family
1  Thank So_FloWonderWoman77

Thank you for your review and for excellent rating. So great to hear your stay with us was terrific and our team wow-ed you with their service! I appreciate your kind words and hope to see you again soon!