Fairfield Inn & Suites by Marriott Orlando Near Universal Orlando Resort
$261
$191
  • Pool
Hyatt Regency Orlando(Orlando)(Great Value!)
$338
$289
$148
$127
$286
$187
  • Restaurant
Marriott's Grande Vista(Orlando)(Great Value!)
$191
$145
Caribe Royale Orlando(Orlando)(Great Value!)
$138
$80
$388
$303
Hotwire.com
All reviewsfront deskale housethe breakfast areafree breakfastfree shuttlewithin walking distanceyogurtking suitemake your own wafflesother hotelsuniversal orlandobed was comfortableevery morningcity walkshort drivepool and hot tubclean hotel
Reviewed January 9, 2013

After reading many reviews on Tripadvisor, we went with this hotel. We purchased it through Universal as a package deal. I was able to request this hotel when booking. The staff was very friendly, the location was great with several restaurants within walking distance and a Walgreen's right next to the hotel. Universal is within walking distance if you don't mind a little exercise. We walked it in 18 minutes at a brisk pace. The GPS showed it to be 1.2 miles walking distance. The cab ride home was $8 to $10. Cheaper than parking at Universal, which you still had to walk pretty far from to get to the park. The breakfast was a great variety. Choices for everyone. The rooms are a little dated, but we were so tired by the end of each day, it didn't matter. They were clean.

• Stayed: December 2012, traveled with family
4  Thank mom23ingt
LanaBurke, General Manager at Fairfield Inn & Suites by Marriott Orlando Near Universal Orlando Resort, responded to this reviewResponded January 15, 2013

Thank you very much for your review. I am happy you made your choice based on our Trip Advisor reviews and weren’t disappointed. I am happy our staff service, breakfast and location met your needs and the price met your budget. I hope you will come and stay with us again next time you travel to Orlando area!

Reviewed January 4, 2013

Just checked into the hotel. The front desk, Dennis, was very attentive, polite and helpful. Our room was a suite upgrade with a microwave and fridge, apull out couch in a separate sitting area and a king sized bed. Bed was comfy, room was clean and had 2 TVS. This would be great if travelling with small kids. The only slightly disappointing item was that the fridge in the room was not very cold and did not have a freezer compartment. Since I was traveling to the parks with an baby, I really needed to keep her milk cold and needed freezer packs throughout the day. Luckily Dennis from the front desk allowed me to give him my freezer packs which he would put in the kitchen freezer downstairs. AWESOME!!! It looks like you can walk to Universal from this hotel. I will check in tomorrow and let you all know.

• Stayed: January 2013, traveled with family
2  Thank nafoofal
LanaBurke, General Manager at Fairfield Inn & Suites by Marriott Orlando Near Universal Orlando Resort, responded to this reviewResponded January 30, 2013

Thank you for taking the time and sharing about your stay. I am happy to hear you had an enjoyable experience and that Dennis assisted you with any questions you have had to your satisfaction. Thank you for choosing Fairfield inn and Suites Orlando near Universal and we hope to see you again soon!

Reviewed January 3, 2013

I spent three nights at the hotel while visiting Universal Studios the week after Christmas. I picked it based on past experience with Fairfield Inns and the fact that it was close to (with free shuttle service to) Universal Studios. It turned out to be a great choice.

The hotel is clean and fresh, the breakfast options were plentiful, but the really outstanding feature is the staff. Every employee I encountered was genuinely pleasant and helpful.

This hotel goes to the top of my list for The next time I am in Orlando.

• Stayed: December 2012, traveled as a couple
1  Thank NoScreenName1960

Thank you for your review and outstanding rating! I greatly appreciate your compliments about our staff and the service we provide to our valued guests. Your kind words mean a lot to our team. Thank you for staying with us and you are welcome to stay with us next time you travel to sunny Orlando!

Reviewed January 1, 2013

Very clean and close to attractions. Hotel staff were excellent. Especially Juan and Golina. She kept the breakfast area spic and span! All the staff were friendly and answered questions with no hesitation.

• Stayed: December 2012

Thank you for your review. Juan and Galina are ecstatic about your comment and appreciate your kind words. Wonderful to hear that you got a great value for your money and we hope you'll be back!

Reviewed January 1, 2013 via mobile

I would stay here again. We were traveling with two teenagers and it made for an extremely muggy room. We called for service and they sent someone right away to fix the a/c. It didn't help but they did let us check out without a hassle. It was very cold in Orlando so I'm not sure why it was so muggy. However, I thought the room was clean and the bed was comfortable. If I was traveling by myself I would have stayed just switched to a smaller room. I think the layout of the king room with sofa bed doesn't allow the entire space to get cooled by the A/C.

• Stayed: December 2012