“Good Clean Place to Stay”

Ramada Orlando Florida Mall
Ranked #188 of 341 Hotels in Orlando
GreenLeadersSilver level
A TripAdvisor Member
memaw0001@gmail.com
Reviewed May 9, 2013

I would not say the hotel was excellent but it is very good. Everything was clean and most of the staff were extremely friendly and helpful. The only exception is the breakfast staff. They certainly impressed they didn't want to be there and couldn't wait to leave. Other than that, I would have given the hotel an excellent rating.

• Stayed: May 2013, traveled as a couple
1  Thank A TripAdvisor Member

Reviewed May 7, 2013

I have stayed here many times over the last few years - on business. Overall a consistent Hampton experience. The decor is becoming dated and they could be a little more careful with their sloppy repairs. The bathroom wallpaper is dated and peeling and someone went crazy with the caulking gun around the sink. They also do not have a business center and even though they are close to the airport you can't print a boarding pass.

1  Thank roadwarrior1161
MCOFM, Manager at Ramada Orlando Florida Mall, responded to this reviewResponded May 9, 2013

Thank you for staying with us in Orlando during your business trip and we certainly appreciate your loyalty. We are always looking into opportunities to enhance our interior and amenities and are sharing your comments with the appropriate members of our team to review. We hope the next time you visit us, you will see some welcome changes.

Natalie

Reviewed May 3, 2013

No much words, just visit this excellent hotel very well located and good service. Very speed check in and check out, I rented a car and everything was really easy access to everything. I do not hesitate to recommend this hotel for those budget families traveling to Orlando and their parks.

• Stayed: April 2013, traveled with family
2  Thank Alfredo Jose G
Reviewed April 30, 2013

I sometimes travel to Orlando for business and every time I do, I stay at this Hampton Inn regardless of what area of town I will working at. My previous experiences with this Hampton Inn have always been great!

1  Thank Nery T
Reviewed April 23, 2013

The facility was very nice, quality, very nice rooms, comfy bed and linen, sparkling bathrooms and good internet access. Pool looked great although I did not use it. The lobby, breakfast, staff great. Clean!

2  Thank Tim R
Reviewed April 21, 2013

My husband and I just got back from a week in Orlando, We stayed at the Hampton Inn which was close (about 10 minutes) from Universal and an hour from Cocoa Beach. The hotel also had a free continental breakfast each morning which included waffles, eggs and sausage. The room had a microwave and refrigerator so we were able to cut down on food costs. The hotel has a pool but it looked like it hadn't been cleaned in a while.

• Stayed: April 2013, traveled as a couple
2  Thank Jackie31184
MCOFM, Manager at Ramada Orlando Florida Mall, responded to this reviewResponded April 24, 2013

We're so happy you could relax and unwind with us. We appreciate that you alerted to your concerns about the pool so that our maintenance team can look into it and address this. Please come back and see us again soon.
Sincerely
Natalie

Reviewed April 20, 2013

I needed a decent place to stay while attending a conference and I found it! Seems to be in a decent area although I am sure it could get rough just a little north of here. Overall I felt safe as my comings and goings were morning and early evening hours. I was surprised to find housekeeping vacuuming every day, which is not something you see in hotels nowadays. I would stay again if I needed to visit the area.

2  Thank Roger P