“Excellent service and range of guns”

Oak Ridge Gun Range
Ranked #29 of 235 Fun & Games in Orlando
Reviewed December 1, 2013

This place is really good, we went to shoot some hand guns.
We saw a really nice guy and on helping us choose our first gun let us free to g oin the range, as we were unsure of what we were doing he accompanied us for our first few rounds to make sure we were confident, help was always at hand there were plenty of staff that you could call on if you needed the help and it was really not alot of trouble at all for them. The guns were excellent. We went on a Friday, it is Ladies so Ladies shoot for $5, the full price is only $12. Then you have your gun hire, i think this was about $2 then whatever your ammo costs according to the gun you choose. We stayed there for about an hour and a half and had a shoot of three guns, we got the feeling that no matter what you are just not rushed. Great place, don't hesitate get over there give it a go it is a great experience.

1  Thank Tubby15

Reviewed November 18, 2013 via mobile

Visited Oak Ridge Gun Range during a two week holiday. I could have spent hours here. Great selection of guns, friendly staff and good shooting range. I personally thought it was good value. Would certainly return and recommended the range to anyone interested.

1  Thank Potted
Reviewed November 11, 2013 via mobile

Visited this gun hire range today, and had fun. Well I enjoy shooting already and have my own uk firearms. The wife and I fired 3 hand guns and a carbine rifle. It was $142 which included 4 boxes, 200 rounds of ammo and a few targets. The process was painless. Hand over passport, get guns galore!. I fired a 9mm H&K pistol, a 38 special Ruger SP101 revolver, the classic .45 1911 pistol, and a springfield carbine in 9mm. This was like an M4 rifle. Good guns to shoot. I would have shot on but she had had her fill as a non shooter. I loved the automatic target moving system. At home I've to walk up and down the range! I was - asked if I knew how to work the weapons, and was shown how to operate the carbine, which was new to me. A fun time was had. Would visit again.

Reviewed October 27, 2013

UK shooters
Its been a while since we were here, 2010, but need to say how happy we were to choose this range.
Something different to do other than Disney or Universal. always find the staff helpful and friendly even discussing politics of UK and US gun policies!!"
Nice clean and well stocked range and the reasonable rental prices include use of ANY weapon available not just one. and of course the half price Fridays for women.
We would recommend this range to anybody who wants to shoot, just bring lots of money if you get hooked!! (easily done) Thanks guys.
And of course to finish off the day, there is the famous DD donut shop opposite

1  Thank gskevin
Reviewed October 18, 2013

Quite surprised at some of the reviews in here....came here in oct 13' for our second visit after visiting last year.....can do nothing but praise the staff in the premises.....

Very helpful and professional, we spent $135 for three to shoot, including lane and gun hire, targets and four boxes of 9mm rounds

My wife is now a complete 'gun nut' and disappointed that she can't own a glock in the UK..!!!

1  Thank Ctopping84