“Awesome!!”

Oak Ridge Gun Range
Ranked #28 of 233 Fun & Games in Orlando
Reviewed November 14, 2012

Been to the range today first time I have fired a weapon since leaving the Army in 2006. Currently on a 2 week holiday in Orlando. Had a great time and could spend a fortune there. Staff friendly and helpful amazed at what you can buy in this country!! I spent $87 and fired 50 rounds on the 357 Magnum and 50 rounds on the Glock 19 (my favourite) good choice of targets to choose from. Make sure you take a form of ID with you as staff will ask for it. I would recommend this shooting range to anyone. My only concern is no safety supervisor on the ranges and any Joe Blog can get their hands on a weapon and do whatever they wanted with it...no criminal checks done or anything it is literally pay and shoot. Really enjoyed it though!

1  Thank Luke B
There are newer reviews for Oak Ridge Gun Range

Reviewed November 2, 2012

Went to Oak Ridge Gun Range today and had a great afternoon.

Talked to the owner for a while until it was our turn to use the range, (waited maybe 20 minutes for a slot) he realized I had used guns before so just left us to it.

Price can range from a few dollars upwards but there is no pressure to upgrade at all and staff were all friendly and helpful.

Girlfriend had never used a gun but soon got into it and after a .38 special wanted to try a .44 magnum!

We shot 150 rounds, 50 rounds with each .38 special, .44 magnum and .45 rifle and paid $138, we could have paid less but for a treat it was well worth it.

Staff and facility are good and we would definitely go again.

6  Thank Grant I
Reviewed October 17, 2012

This was our first time to go shooting and we all loved it especially my son (15). The staff are lovely and did a great job showing us how to use the different guns and were happy to come back to assist us any time. Depending on the guns you choose this works out very reasonable, definitely recommend!

1  Thank Irishcoleen
Reviewed September 26, 2012

My husband taught my daughter & grandson to shoot whilst in Orlando on holiday.Reading other reviews helped our decision & I sent an email with a few questions , before we arrived, which were answered really quickly so decided to give them a go!!! We first tried on Sunday afternoon but they were so busy that they advised us there could be up to an 11/2hour wait & advised to come back any morning at 9am.
We went at 9am & it was a breeeze- the staff were friendly, helpful, courteous plus the all important choice of target-standard, zombie, terrorist!!!!!! we had a great time & the price was better value than when we last did it in Thailand!!!
If you want to shoot a few rounds do not hesitate to go to these Guys

1  Thank Shazzab21
Reviewed September 20, 2012 via mobile

If you are a former soldier and just want to shoot some rounds it's a great experience. Safety was ok. They ask if you need instructions. If you are familiar with guns, they just let you go. It's nice it's possible in the USA but I'm thankful in Europe it's not so easy to get your hands on a gun.