“Good fun.”

Oak Ridge Gun Range
Ranked #29 of 235 Fun & Games in Orlando
Reviewed November 2, 2012

Went to Oak Ridge Gun Range today and had a great afternoon.

Talked to the owner for a while until it was our turn to use the range, (waited maybe 20 minutes for a slot) he realized I had used guns before so just left us to it.

Price can range from a few dollars upwards but there is no pressure to upgrade at all and staff were all friendly and helpful.

Girlfriend had never used a gun but soon got into it and after a .38 special wanted to try a .44 magnum!

We shot 150 rounds, 50 rounds with each .38 special, .44 magnum and .45 rifle and paid $138, we could have paid less but for a treat it was well worth it.

Staff and facility are good and we would definitely go again.

6  Thank Grant I

Reviewed October 17, 2012

This was our first time to go shooting and we all loved it especially my son (15). The staff are lovely and did a great job showing us how to use the different guns and were happy to come back to assist us any time. Depending on the guns you choose this works out very reasonable, definitely recommend!

1  Thank Irishcoleen
Reviewed September 26, 2012

My husband taught my daughter & grandson to shoot whilst in Orlando on holiday.Reading other reviews helped our decision & I sent an email with a few questions , before we arrived, which were answered really quickly so decided to give them a go!!! We first tried on Sunday afternoon but they were so busy that they advised us there could be up to an 11/2hour wait & advised to come back any morning at 9am.
We went at 9am & it was a breeeze- the staff were friendly, helpful, courteous plus the all important choice of target-standard, zombie, terrorist!!!!!! we had a great time & the price was better value than when we last did it in Thailand!!!
If you want to shoot a few rounds do not hesitate to go to these Guys

1  Thank Shazzab21
Reviewed September 20, 2012 via mobile

If you are a former soldier and just want to shoot some rounds it's a great experience. Safety was ok. They ask if you need instructions. If you are familiar with guns, they just let you go. It's nice it's possible in the USA but I'm thankful in Europe it's not so easy to get your hands on a gun.

Reviewed September 20, 2012

When I went here customer service sucks! they are not rude they just don't care.What a hate the most is its my wife's first time.They ask us what we want what gun and made us sign a paper w/o even explaining it . we went to the gun range without even any advice on what not do. oh and plus you have to clean your own gun shells which they make money out of it . I would chooose another gun range with more professional people who would love their job Thanks for ruining it for my wife now she does not want to even try another gun range ! Thanks a LOT !!!!

5  Thank Mike D