“Good Chinese lunch in a traditional environment”
Review of Pearl's

Pearl's
Ranked #944 of 3,924 Restaurants in Orlando
Cuisines: Chinese
Dining options: Delivery
Dining options: Delivery
Reviewed January 28, 2014

We stopped for a late lunch at Pearl's. Typical Chinese lunch menu with numerous selections; they were very flexible in adjusting offerings as well. For example, the menu listed chicken and broccoli; they were more than willing to adapt to shrimp and broccoli - one of my lunchtime favorites. The meal came with an option of soup or egg roll and white or fried rice. The temperature of the food was nice and hot and the broccoli par cooked just the way I like it. My lunch partner had General Tso's chicken and said it was everything he expected. Good place to have a reasonably priced, quality Chinese lunch.

1  Thank EllenBread

Reviewed July 18, 2013

What a hidden gem in a strip mall next to Publix.

I stopped in for lunch after reading some of the reviews and man wasthis is a find.

The staff was friendly and the food - really good.

I had the Hot and Sour soup, Szechwan Beef with fried rice and crab rangoon. The szechwan was spicy, but just right.

The place is very clean, including the bathrooms and this was one of the better Chinese meals I have had in some time.

Reviewed February 14, 2013 via mobile

Stopped here based on other trip advisor reviews. Only one waitress working the entire restaurant. Service was extremely slow and we never received condiments that we requested. The crab ragoon was sub par as was my general tso chicken. Very bland. No fortune cookie!! Seriously, what kind of Chinese restaurant doesn't have fortune cookies?

Maybe we came in on an off night.

1  Thank Mentalmuse
Reviewed February 3, 2013

Nice place, friendly people, good food and generous portions priced right. This is a great place for a quick bite.

Reviewed January 20, 2013

Living and working in the Sea World area this is the Chinees of choice. The food is always cooked perfect and taste great. I have always found them to be very friendly and great service when you dine in. With a 10 minute turn over it is always nice to be able to call as I leave my office and have the food waiting when I arrive nice and hot. Orange chicken is my favorite!

1  Thank Marc S