“Okay”

Cuisines: American
Dining options: Late Night, Reservations
Dining options: Late Night, Reservations
Reviewed July 13, 2013

Service mixed up our orders it the food was great. Too crowded for my taste. They did comp us for the food mix up.

1  Thank Jeanne E

Reviewed July 11, 2013 via mobile

This D&B was very nice! Service was great and so was the food. It seem a little smaller than other that I have visited. But I still had a great time. Beware, there is a 16% gratutity added to every ticket, no matter the size of the party.

1  Thank Kathy S
Reviewed July 8, 2013

I dropped by for a vendor sponsored party during Cisco Live. The facility is small than it looks on the outside. Mostly video games with carnival type games to fill up the area. Machines use access cards, so each game will require a varying amount of credits. I was ready to leave after 5 minutes despite the free beers. If you have kids, this place will get old for them the second the run out of credits.

1  Thank George N
Reviewed July 3, 2013

My family and I took our son on his 24th birthday on June 27th all of us turned into big kids. The food was good and we played games all night together as a family with a few friends as well. You truly can enjoy every part of the amusement. Please wear something comfortable including your shoes.

1  Thank Lady S
Reviewed July 2, 2013

Had a great time at this location. The kids enjoyed the games and the food was both filling and tasty. As is usual for these types of placed, it was a bit pricy, but that is to be expected.

1  Thank Mike G