TripAdvisor
Post
Inbox
Search
6,251 results
All reviews lazy rivers disney parks bunk beds epcot fireworks parking garage mini golf per day beautiful hotel time share self park disney trip family vacation pool side water slides shuttle service magic kingdom pools
Selected filters
Reviewed 4 weeks ago

My husband and I stayed two nights at the Wyndham Grand while we visited Disney World. We arrived and were greeted by friendly staff. They asked what brought us to Florida and when we told them we were visiting for our honeymoon, they upgraded us to a nicer room with a view of the pool and lake. We were able to watch the fireworks from Disney each night from our bed. We enjoyed our evenings at one of their several pools and ate at the sushi restaurant on site. Our room was clean and comfy. We used their convenient/complimentary buses to get to and from the Disney parks each day. Uber service in the area was fast as well.

2  Thank linzerb709
Vanessa N, Executive Office at Wyndham Grand Orlando Resort Bonnet Creek, responded to this reviewResponded 4 weeks ago

Hello!

Thank you for taking the time to share your feedback with us! We are so happy you enjoyed your honeymoon at our resort and look forward to seeing you again soon!

Reviewed 4 weeks ago

I booked this hotel on Expedia as part of a package, and I had no idea I'll be going to a Mediterranean-inspired escape. I watched Disney fireworks from my balcony. Relaxed at the hot tubs. Enjoyed the free WiFi. Very clean and peaceful resort.
Love it and Will stay there again!

Date of stay: October 2018
2  Thank Sari_Livin_Out_Loud

Hi, Sari!

Thank you so much for your positive comments about our resort. We are thrilled to hear you enjoyed your stay and hope to see you again soon!

Reviewed 4 weeks ago via mobile

The resort was very nice. Service was good. I was in room 635, 2 queen beds with a lake view. The only negative is the caulk around the bathtub needs replacing, and the curtains were dirty. It had a nice view, and the beds were very comfortable. They have a coach bus to transport you to the Disney parks. The only downside is the schedule is limited. You are close enough to Uber to Epcot, Magic Kingdom, or Disney Springs for less than $10 each way. They have mini golf, lazy river, and water slide, which kids would enjoy. The hotel spa was very relaxing, with lots of amenities. I would stay here again.

Trip type: Traveled with friends
1  Thank TinaTheRedhead

Hello, Tina!

We greatly appreciate your review! I will share your feedback and comments with our Hotel Manager.

Thank you and we hope to see you again!

Reviewed 4 weeks ago

Loving this resort! Very clean, and service was amazing! Love the pool and surrounding areas. Great view from our room. Just had an issue while booking but was easily resolved by the manager. Will be back soon!

• Trip type: Traveled with family
Review collected in partnership with this hotel
1  Thank Wilma A

Hi, Wilma!

It is wonderful to hear you enjoyed your stay at our resort! Thank you for sharing this with us and I hope you have the opportunity to return. It would be our pleasure to serve you again!

Reviewed 4 weeks ago

This resort is pretty amazing as far as the amenities go, but the rooms are just the same as you would get at a Hampton or a Red lion. They weren't anything special. In fact they have no microwave, but they do have a mini frig, They are cleaned just the same as well. My wife noticed a random hair on the shower wall when we arrived. They did get it the next day though without us pointing it out. So it was just missed the day before. They Tax you for everything on checkout. The daily taxes up to about 23 dollars a day above the resort fee which is 35 dollars and the parking which is 22 dollars a day to park yourself or 29 dollars a day for valet. Oh but if you park yourself there will be about a $2 park yourself tax just so you are aware. Its part of the $23 dollars in taxes I was speaking of before. I asked if there was a valet tax and they said no, but I guess that would be the expected tip. It is beautiful inside and the many pools and cool bars in the center are awesome, but be ready to shell out the cash.

• Trip type: Traveled with family
Review collected in partnership with this hotel
1  Thank Johnathan R

Hi, Jonathan!

Thank you for sharing your comments with us.

Our resort and parking fees are included in the confirmation sent at the time of booking and reiterated again during check-in. If we failed to communicate these charges to you, I sincerely apologize.

Thank you for taking the time to share your feedback with us! We hope to see you again!