5,703 results
All reviews lazy rivers disney parks bunk beds parking garage epcot fireworks mini golf per day beautiful hotel time share self park pool side pool bar near disney disney trip water slides family vacation shuttle service
Reviewed March 28, 2017 via mobile

We come to this hotel every year and we are never dissapointed! Always clean and the staff is great. The only downside is since it's such a good place that it's always crowded at the pool and it's hard to get a lounge chair.

Stayed: June 2016, traveled with family
Robert F, Manager at Wyndham Grand Orlando Resort Bonnet Creek, responded to this reviewResponded March 29, 2017

Dear KYLE M
It is wonderful to hear you enjoyed your stay at our resort! We will be adding more chairs to our pool area this summer. Thank you for sharing this with us and I hope you have the opportunity to return. It would be our pleasure to serve you again!.

Reviewed March 28, 2017

Grounds are beautiful. Hotel is comfortable. However, obviously the room wasn't vacuumed. Left behind items on the floor (a hair band and the top from toothpaste tube) Yuk.

Review collected in partnership with Wyndham Hotel and Resorts
Robert F, Manager at Wyndham Grand Orlando Resort Bonnet Creek, responded to this reviewResponded March 30, 2017

Dear Mary K,
Thank you for taking the time to let us know about your stay. I am glad that you were able to enjoy the Hotel grounds and amenities. The housekeeping items you mentioned are not up to our standards and I have followed up with our management team on this issue.
Thank you for taking the time to share your concerns with us. I hope you will allow us the opportunity to serve you again.

Reviewed March 28, 2017

We just returned from a weekend stay at this resort...and we cannot say enough good things about it. The staff were all very friendly, the rooms spacious, clean and gorgeous, and the grounds!! We wish we could have been staying a week to enjoy all the amenities! We were able to try out 4 of the pools, but definitely want to come back and have fun with the mini golf, playground, etc. There was so much to do!

Room Tip: All the rooms on the higher floors seem to have a good view.

Dear VickidFt_Myers_Fl_
Thank you so much for your outstanding review. We are glad that you were able to enjoy 4 of our 5 pools and the rest of our resort amenities.
We appreciate your business and hope you will come back soon.

Reviewed March 27, 2017

I waited over 6 hours to receive a hotel room, there was clear lack of urgency. I would never book with another Wyndham, and when I finally received the room, it was a REAL terrible room with a view of parking garage, could have stayed at a low budget motel..I've never had this happen at a Marriott, Hyatt, or Hilton Resort. What a waste of money....don't stay at this resort....

5  Thank kbrski
Robert F, Manager at Wyndham Grand Orlando Resort Bonnet Creek, responded to this reviewResponded March 28, 2017

Dear kbrski
We strive to provide our guests with the highest level of customer service and satisfaction and I apologize for failing to meet your expectations. I would appreciate hearing more about what time arrived and what time you received your room. Check in time is 4pm and when we are full there are times we are not able to give every guest a pool or golf course view room. We do our best to accommodate all guests but clearly in your case we did not meet your expectations.
If you have the time I would appreciate the chance to speak with you about your experience. Please feel free to call me at 407-390-2300.

Reviewed March 27, 2017

This is a gorgeous resort property with tons of amenities, and friendly staff. We used the gym at the property, and it was the nicest hotel gym facility I've ever seen. The food at the breakfast was very good, although it is priced rather high. All in all this is a great hotel. It is expensive, but anything in Orlando near Disney will be similarly priced. I'd definitely stay here again.

Review collected in partnership with Wyndham Hotel and Resorts

Dear V5166AAsteveb
Thank you so much for your positive comments about our resort. I am glad that you were able to utilize all our amenities including the gym and Tesoro Cove Breakfast buffet. We are thrilled to hear you enjoyed your stay and hope to see you again soon!