Wyndham Grand Orlando Resort Bonnet Creek
Hyatt Regency Orlando(Orlando)(Great Value!)
$289
$209
$187
$127
  • Restaurant
Marriott's Grande Vista(Orlando)(Great Value!)
$145
Caribe Royale Orlando(Orlando)(Great Value!)
$138
$326
$303
Travelocity
5,545 results
All reviewslazy riversdisney parksbunk bedsparking garageepcot fireworksper daymini golftime sharebeautiful propertyself parkpool sidepool bardisney tripfamily vacationwater slidesshuttle servicemagic kingdom
Reviewed March 15, 2013

This is my third trip to your beautiful hotel. Being in the hotel industy myself I truly appreciate this property. It is always immaculate, as are your guest rooms. I love the 4 min or less valet. The resort I work at is top 500 in the world by Travel and Leisure magazine. While voting this year I have nominated your resort. I hope people will vote for you in 2014! I will! being telling everyone, and I have, about this jewel in the heart of Disney.

2  Thank Katie G
Robyn J, Manager at Wyndham Grand Orlando Resort Bonnet Creek, responded to this reviewResponded March 19, 2013

Katie,

We are so happy to hear how much you enjoy our resort! Thank you for your nomination - what an honor!

We greatly appreciate your review of our property and hope you have the opportunity to return. It would be our pleasure to serve you again!

If I can ever be of assistance, please don't hesitate to reach out to me.

rjacobs@wyndham.com

• Stayed: March 2013, traveled on business

Reviewed March 15, 2013

After reading a few reviewers' claims of awful treatment from the staff, it was with some trepidation that I booked a stay here for my husband and myself. We got in an hour after the start of official check-in time, but there wasn't a room ready for us yet. We waited a bit, but were on a tight schedule (we were in Orlando for a convention, and had a dinner meeting scheduled.) My husband went to the desk and told them we really needed our accommodation. Check-in staff was decent about it and got us a room soon after. Our room had a less-than-impressive view (garage roof and a wall) but perhaps if we'd not been in a hurry (or had been "Friends of Ben") we might have gotten a better view.
That was the worst of it. The staffers who checked us in were quite polite, and though they offered to have our bags delivered to the room, no one pushed when we said we could handle them ourselves.
We opted for valet parking as it wasn't much more expensive than self-parking. We dropped off our bags and went back out to get the car. When we said we were in a hurry, the valet attendant literally ran to the parking garage and had our car for us in no time. That was impressive.
No one tried to push us into listening to a spiel on time shares. The staff was respectful and decorous. The room was spacious, clean and quiet. Maid service was excellent.
I'm not a fan of tacked-on resort fees; I'd rather see the bottom line up front, but thanks to reading reviews here, there were no unpleasant surprises.
So, all around, we had a good experience. It's a nice place in an excellent location.

• Stayed: March 2013, traveled on business
Robyn J, Manager at Wyndham Grand Orlando Resort Bonnet Creek, responded to this reviewResponded March 26, 2013

Thank you so much for your feedback. We are glad to hear you enjoyed your stay and hope to see you again soon!

Reviewed March 15, 2013

We loved the hotel and grounds. Felt very much like a resort. Many people complained about the prices, but coming from Toronto we didn't find the food that expensive considering it was in a hotel. We ate out by the water one evening and another time in the family restaurant.

I would skip the "Welcome Package" they just tried to talk us into attending a time share sales pitch in exchange for cheaper tickets to the Disney Parks.

Another odd thing is my black pool cover up went missing. I asked at the concierge desk, but they were not able to help me. I know he had to be taken from our room, I'm assuming by accident, as who would take someone else's pool cover-up?

I too was not thrilled with paying the $15.00 a day for parking and $16.00 resort fees...

Room Tip: Make sure you ask for a room with a view and a balcony.

Glenda,

Thank you for your feedback. I am so glad you enjoyed your stay at our resort!

Would you please reach out to me with your reservation details so that I can investigate your missing swimsuit cover up?

Thank you for choosing the Wyndham Grand Orlando and we hope to see you again soon!

rjacobs@wyndham.com