Most everything about this hotel was pretty much great. The look and feel of the hotel was great, the bed was very comfortable, we had a balcony which was nice. The climate control worked perfectly, we could set it to basically anything we wanted and it would work. Everyone was nice and friendly. The view from the back of the hotel overlooked a very large lake, so that was nice as well.
As a whole the hotel was great, but here are the negatives:
1. The food wasn't really that good. Especially if your a vegetarian, there just isn't very many options. We had room service pizza, but it didn't taste that great. Tesero cove was closed for dinner most of the nights we were there, so that could explain our bad experience. We never went to the nice restaurant at the hotel because it seemed to have mostly seafood/steak. We did however go to a nice Italian place across the street at the Hilton, which was excellent. The breakfast options were either 15 doller omelets or breakfast sandwiches from the coffee bar.
2. The pool was kind of small/shallow, but I imagine thats nice for kids.
3. WiFi internet option in the room worked well, but not good enough to stream video during peak times. Also the in-room video options were kind of pricey, mostly 15-20 dollars for a movie.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Located just minutes from each of the Walt Disney World® Resort parks and only a few miles from Universal Studios,® SeaWorld and all the other attractions Orlando has to offer, the hotel is nestled on woodlands and part of the Bonnet Creek Resorts area. The resort is surrounded on each side by the Walt Disney World® Resort and is just off Epcot Drive, providing easy access to Interstate 4 and the Osceola Parkway. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Orbitz, Hotels.com, Priceline, Expedia, TravelUp, Hotwire, Travelocity, Cheap Tickets, Cancelon, HotelsforEveryone, HotelsClick, HotelQuickly and Evoline ltd so you can book your Wyndham Grand Orlando Resort Bonnet Creek reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Wyndham Grand Orlando Resort Bonnet Creek Hotel Orlando