The Hotel was very nice, and the configuration of the bunk bed rooms made them perfect for my wife, two kids and myself. The only problems I experienced were really just my opinions:
1) The pay per view for the movie Hunger games was outrageous ($17.99 vs. $3.99 on Brighthouse). I uderstand things are more expensive at the hotel but a 400% markup is a little extreme.
2) The Putt Putt Golf course lights came on too late. They did not come on until almost 9pm, when dark has been around 8:30 or earlier for a while. Need to modify the timer as it gets darker earlier.
3) The service at the hotel pool bar was very slow. On Friday 8/31 we waited so long to get aknowledged, that my wife went up to the bar to try and order our food.
As I said, these were nits compared to our overall stay at a beautiful resort. For the 3 nights and 4 days, we never had to leave the property.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Located just minutes from each of the Walt Disney World® Resort parks and only a few miles from Universal Studios,® SeaWorld and all the other attractions Orlando has to offer, the hotel is nestled on woodlands and part of the Bonnet Creek Resorts area. The resort is surrounded on each side by the Walt Disney World® Resort and is just off Epcot Drive, providing easy access to Interstate 4 and the Osceola Parkway. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Priceline, TravelUp, Hotels.com, Travelocity, Orbitz, Hotwire, Cheap Tickets, HotelsforEveryone, HotelQuickly, Evoline ltd, Cancelon and HotelsClick so you can book your Wyndham Grand Orlando Resort Bonnet Creek reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Wyndham Grand Orlando Resort Bonnet Creek Hotel Orlando