“Nicest Whole foods visited”
5 of 5 bubbles Review of Whole Foods Market

Whole Foods Market
Ranked #12 of 3,762 Restaurants in Orlando
Cuisines: American
Good for: Dining on a budget, Kids, Families with children, Local cuisine
Dining options: Breakfast, Brunch, Late Night, Dinner, Lunch, Free Wifi, Parking Available, Seating, Takeout, Wheelchair Accessible
Description: Welcome to your Orlando, FL Whole Foods Market! Founded in 1978 in Austin, Texas, Whole Foods Market is the leading retailer of natural and organic foods, the first national "Certified Organic" grocer, and uniquely positioned as America's Healthiest Grocery Store™.
Miami, Florida
“Nicest Whole foods visited”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed August 17, 2014 via mobile

Loved it..great food, great coffee bar, it is worth visiting this location, wish they had one like this one down in my neighborhood

• Hebrew first
  • Korean first
Newcastle upon Tyne, United Kingdom
“Somewhere to enjoy food shopping !”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed August 13, 2014 via mobile

Late one evening we were looking to top up the fridge . What a wonderful surprise this place is . Amazing helpful staff and an awesome selection on tempting nibbles .. We will most certainly visit again

1 Thank thebradburys
London
“Love This Place !!!!!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed August 11, 2014

How refreshing to find healthy food in Orlando !!! What is really great is the ability to take out food or eat at their cafe facilities on site. We had dinner there one evening. A huge array of open self serve dishes to choose from with the cashier charging you on weight. Plates and cutlery provided and a lovely cafe area to eat in if you don't wish to take out. As a mum SO pleased to be able to feed my children healthy low fat food. My kids voted it one of the best meals they had eaten in Orlando so happy faces all round !!!! We enjoyed it so much we went back for breakfast the next day. Only downside was that we only discovered it on our last day of the holiday

My 11 year olds thoughts :

Whole foods Orlando was apsulotwly incredible it was filled with everything u wished for from soups to currys the was an amazing choice and maybe a tiny but pricey but totally worth the money, it even was next do dunksn donuts ,so if u wanted to get something from dunkan donuts then u could my family all voted it as a ten out of ten it was fantastic !!! I LOVE WHOLEFOODS!!!!!!!!

• Visited August 2014
1 Thank RB68
Orlando, Florida
“Organic...vegan...foo-foo. Where is my bacon?”
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed August 9, 2014

Lots of vegan. Lots of organic. If you are not a believer like me, then this trendy place is not for you. It is expensive, with lots of flower children..and grand children of the flower children gazing at the wonderful organic veggies. Give me a break. Where is my bacon?

Visited August 2014
2 Thank USMA1983
Douglas, Georgia
“Expensive but worth it for the health conscious..”
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed August 2, 2014 via mobile

We needed a quick lunch between business sessions but didn't want the standard buffet experience so after reading previous reviews we chose Whole Foods. I have never been to a Whole Foods so I thought it would be like Fresh Market. There is a decent small area on the market for seating and the attendant was nice enough to move tables around for our party.

There were at least 12 cuisines nicely presented with 2 hot bars, 2 salad bars (one with prepared salads, one with a build your own and soup bar). Look around the whole area or you'll miss the made to order burgers, wraps and sandwiches. Also there are more prepared salads and extras at another counter! It was overwhelming to say the least and it took my group a while to figure out what they wanted.

Look at the ingredients on the bars because there is tofu and other items added to several of them. Don't forget up purchase a separate drink.

Be prepared to spend at least $15 per person for a good sized lunch. The items on all the bars is $8.99 per pound so do the math. For just my husband and I we spent over $30 including our drinks. I would have chose another restaurant for the price and could have gotten more. Food wasn't spectacular but was fresh. Yes it's healthy and I didn't feel sluggish after I ate but it was pricey when you bring a group that didn't have a clue it was pricey. Probably wouldn't bring a group here again.

3 Thank Rlburch