“An oasis in a food desert”
Review of Whole Foods Market

Whole Foods Market
Ranked #13 of 3,827 Restaurants in Orlando
Dining options: Breakfast, Late Night
Description: Welcome to your Orlando, FL Whole Foods Market! Founded in 1978 in Austin, Texas, Whole Foods Market is the leading retailer of natural and organic foods, the first national "Certified Organic" grocer, and uniquely positioned as America's Healthiest Grocery Store™.
London, United Kingdom
“An oasis in a food desert”
Reviewed February 8, 2014 via mobile

Before I left for Florida,a colleague told me the state had the best ingredients but the worst food in the state. Sadly, that's proved to be accurate. Luckily, Whole foods has the best ingredients. Save your money and skip the restaurants, unless you like processed junk food, in which case you're in heaven.

Visited February 2014
1 Thank macehill

• Hebrew first
  • Korean first
“Great food store”
Reviewed February 5, 2014

Love love whole foods! Huge salad bar, olive bar, and surprise, a bar with draft beer. Lots of healthy foods. Great place to shop. I just end up buying more than I planned because it all looks so great.

• Visited February 2014
Charleston, South Carolina
“So thankful!!”
Reviewed February 4, 2014 via mobile

So thankful to find whole foods as an oacis within the touristy Orlando area!! Fresh food, great ethnic variety and all my favorites - just like home. Blessed to have found you!

Paducah, Kentucky
“Never Again”
Reviewed January 29, 2014

The concept of this place is great (healthy, natural and organic food), but that is about it. I decided to stop and eat lunch here and what a mistake. Food looked wonderful but the taste was SO missing (bland). The only thing that was worth buying was the soup I had. The rest was just a waste of money and it isn't cheap. Walking around, you can see that this isn't a place for most (90%) Americans simply because they can't afford it.
About an hour after I ate, my stomach started to cramp and boy was I glad to make it back to where I was staying. For the next several hours I was sitting in the bathroom and getting rid of what I ate out the other end.
One the bright side: I fell like I lost 5 pounds.

• Visited January 2014
1 Thank vanblane
Mesa, Arizona
“B.C. Canada”
Reviewed January 26, 2014 via mobile

I have to said. A great place to get lunch. Or dinner all type food
Eat there or to go. I visit the location on turkey lake area. Great

Visited January 2014