“So thankful!!”
Review of Whole Foods Market

Whole Foods Market
Ranked #13 of 3,829 Restaurants in Orlando
Dining options: Late Night, Breakfast
Description: Welcome to your Orlando, FL Whole Foods Market! Founded in 1978 in Austin, Texas, Whole Foods Market is the leading retailer of natural and organic foods, the first national "Certified Organic" grocer, and uniquely positioned as America's Healthiest Grocery Store™.
Charleston, South Carolina
“So thankful!!”
Reviewed February 4, 2014 via mobile

So thankful to find whole foods as an oacis within the touristy Orlando area!! Fresh food, great ethnic variety and all my favorites - just like home. Blessed to have found you!

• Hebrew first
  • Korean first
Paducah, Kentucky
“Never Again”
Reviewed January 29, 2014

The concept of this place is great (healthy, natural and organic food), but that is about it. I decided to stop and eat lunch here and what a mistake. Food looked wonderful but the taste was SO missing (bland). The only thing that was worth buying was the soup I had. The rest was just a waste of money and it isn't cheap. Walking around, you can see that this isn't a place for most (90%) Americans simply because they can't afford it.
About an hour after I ate, my stomach started to cramp and boy was I glad to make it back to where I was staying. For the next several hours I was sitting in the bathroom and getting rid of what I ate out the other end.
One the bright side: I fell like I lost 5 pounds.

• Visited January 2014
1 Thank vanblane
Mesa, Arizona
“B.C. Canada”
Reviewed January 26, 2014 via mobile

I have to said. A great place to get lunch. Or dinner all type food
Eat there or to go. I visit the location on turkey lake area. Great

Visited January 2014
Johannesburg, South Africa
“My favorite”
Reviewed January 16, 2014

I just love this place,I see they have opened in London I wish they would come to South Africa!!! The staff are always so helpful and the selection of wonderful healthy things to buy is mind blowing,the deli and serve yourself food is out of this world, we went so often my husband and niece got sick of the same thing!!! But I could eat that delicious food everyday,keep up the good work

Visited June 2013
Orlando, Florida
“Great but busy”
Reviewed January 14, 2014

Great store, amazing selections. The only negative is that it's a zoo on Saturday's, insufficient parking a well. . Other then that the store is great.

Visited January 2014