“B.C. Canada”

Whole Foods Market
Ranked #12 of 3,764 Restaurants in Orlando
Cuisines: American
Good for: Dining on a budget, Families with children, Kids, Local cuisine
Dining options: Breakfast, Dinner, Brunch, Late Night, Lunch, Free Wifi, Parking Available, Seating, Takeout, Wheelchair Accessible
Description: Welcome to your Orlando, FL Whole Foods Market! Founded in 1978 in Austin, Texas, Whole Foods Market is the leading retailer of natural and organic foods, the first national "Certified Organic" grocer, and uniquely positioned as America's Healthiest Grocery Store™.
Mesa, Arizona
“B.C. Canada”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed January 26, 2014 via mobile

I have to said. A great place to get lunch. Or dinner all type food
Eat there or to go. I visit the location on turkey lake area. Great

• Hebrew first
  • Korean first
Johannesburg, South Africa
“My favorite”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed January 16, 2014

I just love this place,I see they have opened in London I wish they would come to South Africa!!! The staff are always so helpful and the selection of wonderful healthy things to buy is mind blowing,the deli and serve yourself food is out of this world, we went so often my husband and niece got sick of the same thing!!! But I could eat that delicious food everyday,keep up the good work

Visited June 2013
Orlando, Florida
“Great but busy”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed January 14, 2014 credit card Amex Card Member Review

Great store, amazing selections. The only negative is that it's a zoo on Saturday's, insufficient parking a well. . Other then that the store is great.

Niagara Falls, Canada
“Close to our hotel”
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed January 10, 2014

Lots of organic food. Store is clean and well laid out. If you are looking for your usual brand names you probably will not find them here.

Croydon, Pa
“Lots of bones in grouper”
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed January 3, 2014 via mobile

I shop here all the time when I am in Orlando. I purchased one piece of Grouper for $27. It had so many bones in it that it could not be enjoyed. I wrote the store expressing my disappointment. I received no apology or response from the store manager. For this reason, I will no longer shop here.

Visited November 2013