“Amazing Market with Everything You Need”
Review of Whole Foods Market

Whole Foods Market
Ranked #17 of 3,924 Restaurants in Orlando
Dining options: Late Night, Breakfast
Description: Welcome to your Orlando, FL Whole Foods Market! Founded in 1978 in Austin, Texas, Whole Foods Market is the leading retailer of natural and organic foods, the first national "Certified Organic" grocer, and uniquely positioned as America's Healthiest Grocery Store™.
Reviewed January 1, 2014

I have been to a lot of Whole Foods markets but this one was amazing with a bar and live music! Salad bar had everything you could imagine and we stocked up . We had a nice reasonably priced dinner in the cafe. Very clean and well managed. There is also an outdoor seating area. Open until 10om. Great alternative to all the fast food crap in Orlando. About 5 minutes from Universal Studios. There is also a great panini shop in the same shopping center called Hot Krust Panini - also highly recommended.

Write a ReviewReviews (1,070)

Reviewed December 31, 2013

Sadly, my current city does not have a WF, but I always make it a point to visit the store when I'm in a city that does. I've never been disappointed with a visit. If Whole Foods was a religion, I'd show up every Sunday.

Reviewed December 31, 2013

Hard to believe Orlando has the only Whole Foods in northern and central Florida. But to be sure, this one doesnt disappoint. From the hot food/salad bars to the sandwiches and deli, the goods are worth the trip. Being able to buy from the bulk center and find all the natural/non-gmo healthy foods and foodstuffs makes for a welcomed touch. One special tip: Stone Crab claws ( which other non-Florida stores carry only at Christmas) are available here seemingly year round!

1  Thank Dee J
Reviewed December 31, 2013

You can't beat Whole Foods for premium meats and seafood, expensive but great quality. The employees could be friendlier…sometimes a little too full of themselves and their reputation. We use them selectively for what they are good at…not your everyday grocer.

Reviewed December 26, 2013

My mother had told me about it and when I came to Orlando I did visit it - I loved it, several options of organic products coming from food, to esthetic, vitamins, clothes, shoes... It is a world of options in Sustainable and ecologically products!