“The best sushi bar in the universe!”
Review of Whole Foods Market

Whole Foods Market
Ranked #27 of 4,060 Restaurants in Orlando
Dining options: Breakfast, Late Night
Description: Welcome to your Orlando, FL Whole Foods Market! Founded in 1978 in Austin, Texas, Whole Foods Market is the leading retailer of natural and organic foods, the first national "Certified Organic" grocer, and uniquely positioned as America's Healthiest Grocery Store™.
Reviewed August 16, 2013

I walked in this morning for my coffee. I stumbled upon the sushi bar and realized that might be a good option to grab for lunch, later. As I just sort of noseyed around, this lovely woman started engaging me. She told me they had barely a fraction of their ready-made sushi already out and that she could/would happily make me whatever I wanted. She was so engaging, so enthusiastic, warm, helpful, ready... at this hour? Bless her. I'll be back to visit her as often as I'm in this city!!

Write a ReviewReviews (1,090)

Reviewed August 4, 2013

What an amazing delight. The variety of foods is astounding and so welcome compared to the processed rubbish made available on the strip near by and enroute on the highways. I would strongly encourage you to shop there if you are planning on staying in Orlando for more than one night. Your body will thank you for this. We bought our milk, cereals, croissants, night time meals and then some. And all quiet reasonable. I wish the owners of Whole Foods would please please try and do something about their location in Unionville Ontario. After seeing what a real Whole Foods looks like, and the variety of food and produce available, I am really shocked that they cannot try and replicate the same in our neck of the woods.

Reviewed July 31, 2013

Whole Foods brand is always a great place to grab some healthy and tasty food! Great for vegans and vegetarians!

1  Thank mamakali64
Reviewed July 28, 2013

This Whole Foods is the Mecca of all Whole Foods. If you are a regular WF's shopper congrats because you've reached the homeland. Keep in mind I'm from Chicago where we not only pride ourselves on food but we have some WF stores in my city that will blow your mind. Well, that was until I visited this one!
# 1 thing you should know is that they deliver right to your hotel. Staying on Disney property it's about $30 staying on I-drive will run you about a $20 delivery fee. Now this isn't ordinary delivery service think of it more as a concierge service because the two folks I dealt with (Lenning & Sam) asked me specifics and delivered everything perfect right down to the red wine blends I wanted & which types of organic apples I favored. Yes, you read that correctly they deliver wine.
# 2 what a relief to finally have healthy choices that are totally hotel friendly. Here are some of the items pre packaged & ready to go that stack neatly in a hotel mini fridge. Grilled salmon,grilled sliced chick breast,plain brown rice, plain quinoa,fresh shrimp cocktail, fresh nitrate free salt free turkey breast they roast in house and will slice for you,hard boiled eggs,sushi. These were just some of our favorites. There are tons more. I ate my weight in kale,avocado lemon salad that they neatly packaged in small containers for me. Bought cases of alkaline water for our room, Fresh almond butter, sliced fruit. Organic bread, baked goods for my daughter that wasnt processed garbage. They also have a full juice bar and fresh coconuts for coconut water.
If you are staying on Idrive you can walk there and take a cheap cab back, they will call the cab for you. The customer service is like Nordstrom X's extraordinary! Just go. Some of the best meals we had came from here.
For I-Drive Trolley people get off at stop #15 (Ihop,Perkins) it's just north of Sand Lake & Idrive. Walk back to Sand Lake head towards that Monstrous McDonalds keep walking past there, it's about a 7 min walk to Turkey Lake.
This WF's had so many options that we got the delivery service when we arrived and we also have been there 2 more times during our stay.

1  Thank ChicagoV
Reviewed July 28, 2013

Loads of fresh food to select from. Can be expensive. They have soups and chowders that you can then eat in a small cafe at the front.