“Incredible service”
Review of Whole Foods Market

Whole Foods Market
Ranked #17 of 3,924 Restaurants in Orlando
Dining options: Late Night, Breakfast
Description: Welcome to your Orlando, FL Whole Foods Market! Founded in 1978 in Austin, Texas, Whole Foods Market is the leading retailer of natural and organic foods, the first national "Certified Organic" grocer, and uniquely positioned as America's Healthiest Grocery Store™.
Reviewed July 28, 2013

This Whole Foods is the Mecca of all Whole Foods. If you are a regular WF's shopper congrats because you've reached the homeland. Keep in mind I'm from Chicago where we not only pride ourselves on food but we have some WF stores in my city that will blow your mind. Well, that was until I visited this one!
# 1 thing you should know is that they deliver right to your hotel. Staying on Disney property it's about $30 staying on I-drive will run you about a $20 delivery fee. Now this isn't ordinary delivery service think of it more as a concierge service because the two folks I dealt with (Lenning & Sam) asked me specifics and delivered everything perfect right down to the red wine blends I wanted & which types of organic apples I favored. Yes, you read that correctly they deliver wine.
# 2 what a relief to finally have healthy choices that are totally hotel friendly. Here are some of the items pre packaged & ready to go that stack neatly in a hotel mini fridge. Grilled salmon,grilled sliced chick breast,plain brown rice, plain quinoa,fresh shrimp cocktail, fresh nitrate free salt free turkey breast they roast in house and will slice for you,hard boiled eggs,sushi. These were just some of our favorites. There are tons more. I ate my weight in kale,avocado lemon salad that they neatly packaged in small containers for me. Bought cases of alkaline water for our room, Fresh almond butter, sliced fruit. Organic bread, baked goods for my daughter that wasnt processed garbage. They also have a full juice bar and fresh coconuts for coconut water.
If you are staying on Idrive you can walk there and take a cheap cab back, they will call the cab for you. The customer service is like Nordstrom X's extraordinary! Just go. Some of the best meals we had came from here.
For I-Drive Trolley people get off at stop #15 (Ihop,Perkins) it's just north of Sand Lake & Idrive. Walk back to Sand Lake head towards that Monstrous McDonalds keep walking past there, it's about a 7 min walk to Turkey Lake.
This WF's had so many options that we got the delivery service when we arrived and we also have been there 2 more times during our stay.

1  Thank ChicagoV
Write a ReviewReviews (1,069)

Reviewed July 28, 2013

Loads of fresh food to select from. Can be expensive. They have soups and chowders that you can then eat in a small cafe at the front.

Reviewed July 19, 2013

Oh wow, what a fantastic gem hidden amongst the usual Orlando eateries. Such a refreshing break from theme parks. Superb market-style choices plus eat-in/takeaway lunch options. It was expensive, very much so but great to see USA brands so different from home. Massive choice too. I spent hours just gazing! Kids loved making their own granolas. I loved the choice of non-supermarket ingredients and healthy options.

Reviewed July 17, 2013

After spending many days in the various theme parks and wading through fast food outlets it was with welcome relief to find Wholefoods. The family were thrilled with the choice of salads, hot dishes, sandwhiches, pizza and pasta....and nothing fried!!! Food was all tasty and because you purchased by weight and how hungry you were there was no food wastage. The coffees were very good too. A very good place to stop and have a meal if you have had enough of the fast and over processed food.

Reviewed July 16, 2013

Expensive as expected but their hot ready to serve items are tasty and good for a quick meal for takeout. Enjoyed the emapanadas and the thai crab salad. Fresh fruit in season was good and more reasonably priced. Healthy food choices about 10 minutes from universal studios. Service with a smile is wonderful.