“Nice respite from loud, busy mall”
Review of Cafe Bistro at Nordstrom's - CLOSED

Cafe Bistro at Nordstrom's
orlando
“Nice respite from loud, busy mall”
Reviewed April 16, 2013 via mobile

I am a local. I come here all the time. If you are going to pay for food skip the loud, expensive food court and come here. Not cheap but you are getting fresh ,exciting, delicious food cooked by real chefs. It's so quiet here it's nice. My favorite is the citrus turkey sandwich. You will die over the kalamata olive dip for the herb dusted fries. This is about $9.95. All the sandwiches and salads are good. The pizza is also. Please indulge in the triple berry shortcake... You won't be sorry!

• Visited April 2013

Brunswick, Georgia
“Great Quiet atmosphere”
Reviewed February 23, 2013

I would have never tried this restaurant if a fellow conference goer had not told me about it! This became my favorite place to eat! Great food, quiet atmosphere and the wait staff were attentive but not overly bearing! Gave me a little time to enjoy the great food! Everything that I ate there tasted very good and was cooked to perfection!! Thank you for the experience!!

Visited February 2013
Kissimmee
“I'm a local and I would eat here every day!”
Reviewed February 14, 2013

I can't believe I've been wasting my time eating at other lunch spots near the Florida Mall. Cafe Bistro at Nordstrom's is outstanding! It's tucked away upstairs and I was a little put off by the line to get in. However, I was pleasantly surprised that the line zipped along (2 cashiers were taking orders) and we were seated right away. Our waiter was very professional and provided great service. I would eat here every day if my scheduled allowed.

• Visited February 2013
Norfolk, Virginia, United States
“Hidden treasurer”
Reviewed February 13, 2013

The Bistro provides a great break from the usual fare at a mall. The food is excellent and service is fantastic. The prices are comparable to a couple of other chain restraunts in the mall. I recommended the Bistro to others attending a conference with me and they were wowed . Take the time to go to the second floor at Nordstrom's and treat yourself to great meal.

Visited February 2013
Orlando, Florida
“100% Love it!!”
Reviewed February 12, 2013

I'm really torn about posting this review because I love going there and love the fact there's never a wait. But I must share this hidden cafe upstairs in Nordstrom's. I've been there at least 10 times. And every single time, every single dish was amazing. I mean amazing. Once and only once the shoestrings fries that are so delish, came out limp and cool to the touch. I let the waiter know and he almost did backflips to make sure I was happy. It's a great place. Even the decor is just perfect. Enjoy!

• Visited February 2013