“Lovely place!”

Le Cafe De Paris
Ranked #21 of 4,524 Restaurants in Orlando
Cuisines: French
Dining options: Breakfast
Description: Le Cafe de Paris is host to cafe style food; panini's, salads, sandwiches, soups, amazing and award winning coffees, teas, french specialty dishes, pastries and desserts. Come enjoy a comfortable ambiance in our cafe style setting.
Reviewed 2 weeks ago via mobile

Right by the Orlando Eye, this place was fantastic. Designer coffees and excellent desserts! We enjoyed everything that all four of us ordered!

Date of visit: September 2019
Write a reviewReviews (183)

Reviewed September 8, 2019

I have been seeing local Orlandians post on social media about this place for some time, so I decided to check it out. I was very pleased with my visit. Of course I started with a cornbread Madeleine, or I believe that’s what they are called, and a delicious latte. It was so good, so perfect, the best combination. After we ordered the French hamburger, also good and juicy, and the last thing we ordered was a fresh croissant egg sandwich. I would def recommend this place, I like the humble atmosphere and the staff was very happy and helpful too.

Date of visit: September 2019
Reviewed August 24, 2019 via mobile

Amazing coffee & and awesome customer service? What else could you ask for? One of the best coffee I’ve ever tasted. Many options and flavors to choose from and great prices. I love how homey this place feels. My boyfriend and I found this place while vacationing and we came back everyday till our vacation ended. A great place to just sit down and have a conversation meanwhile enjoying an amazing coffee. On only our second visit the owner recognized us from the previous day and personally came and said hi & shook hands. A definitely must come back. Nothing bad to say about this place.

Date of visit: August 2019
Reviewed June 23, 2019 via mobile

It is great cafe there is a many type of food you can test This is my favorite place and they really exceeded my expectations in terms of great customer service. Also it is quite place I advise to visit

Date of visit: June 2019
Reviewed June 6, 2019

5 star ratings need to be earned - and this little unpretentious cafe delivers consistently. Go for the food. Ambiance is adequate, but the fresh, high quality food is unforgettable. Soups are fresh as are all ingredients. Service is adequate but not overwhelming. Ambiance is cafe. Prices are reasonable. The only item was that the romaine lettuce ends were brown - a lttle more attention to the little things would go a long way toward a five star location

Date of visit: June 2019