Just returned from 2 weeks here. Everything is fine. Rooms , ok need a lick of paint etc but everything clean and as expected. This is not a 5 star hotel but is 3.5. You get what you pay for and its in a great location for everything.Staff very helpful and polite. Dont go to Lobster feast across the raod... its a rip off $35 for all you can eat each..its a joke. Ponderosa close by ..good for breakfast. On the same side of the road as the hotel (turn right and walk 200m) is a sports bar sells buffalo wings etc good value, nice staff, nice food . $30 to $ 40 dollars for two
people with a couple of beers each..including what you tip ..its good.
We had a room near the pool area (dont know about the tower), ours was fine. Good base for parks near to universal/wet and wild. Disney a bit further but easy to find - opposite end of international drive. Discovery cove is exceptional!! Great holiday, great weather, great people, hotel did not let Florida down.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The International Palms Resort & Conference Center has temporarily closed to undergo a complete renovation that will include a branding change, remodeling of the guest rooms, lobby & dining facilities, pool area and 20,000 sq. feet of convention space. Renovations are expected to be complete towards the beginning of 2018. When searching for ideal Orlando Florida hotels or resorts for your Central Florida vacation, meeting or event, make your reservation at the International Palms Resort & Conference Center Orlando on International Drive. Our resort is conveniently located in the heart of International Drive and offers guests easy access to the most popular Orlando attractions and exciting things to do. Discover adventurous thrills at Universal Orlando, marvel at an amazing underwater paradise at Sea World, cool off with an exciting trip to Aquatica or Wet n Wild and enjoy some of the best shopping in the world! With our Attractions Shuttle, Lynx Bus Stop, I-Drive Trolley Stop and Dollar Rental Car office, we have many ways to help you get around. At the resort, take a refreshing dip in our sparkling outdoor pool or whirlpool hot tub. Work out in our fitness center with an array of exercise machines. For tantalizing meals, choose from several delectable locations, like the Front Street Café, and enjoy a drink and pleasant conversations in our casual Coral Key Bar & Grill or Gator Joe's Poolside Bar. Experience event planning Florida-style, with delicious catering menus and 20,000 square feet of event space to meet all your needs. For great Orlando vacation deals, we offer an Orlando value vacation for your family or romantic getaway. We look forward to taking EXCELLENT care of you at the International Palms Resort & Conference Center Orlando! ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Splitty, Travelocity, Orbitz, Cancelon, Hotwire, getaroom.com, Cheap Tickets, Evoline ltd and TripOnline SA so you can book your International Palms Resort & Conference Center reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- International Palms Hotel Orlando
- International Palms Resort And Conference Center
- Holiday Inn Orlando
- Holiday Inn International Drive Florida
- Holiday Inn International Drive Orlando
- Orlando Holiday Inn