Message from TripAdvisor:
This place is temporarily closed.

“Maybe a 1 Star Hotel”

International Palms Resort & Conference Center
Ranked #254 of 339 Hotels in Orlando
florida
“Maybe a 1 Star Hotel”
Reviewed June 22, 2010

Old, out dated rooms. No closet.
Nice pool, but had mold inside and pool deck not clean.
Only good thing about this hotel is the friendly staff.

• Stayed June 2010, traveled as a couple
1 Thank buffy333Florida

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (796)
  • Korean first
  • Turkish first
Ponte Vedra Beach, Florida
Reviewed June 22, 2010

booked this room for 49.00 a night. The room was nice and clean they were roomy and not cramped. The pictures online was exaclty what I saw as I entered the room. The people at the check in were very nice and pleasent. I was given lots of information about the resort and the area of Orlando. The room was nice and cool when we entered as well as it smelled very clean. The pool area was really nice and a great place to go and relax and have a little fun. :) I would MOST DEFINATELY book this resort again in a heart beat. Anything we could have wanted to do was close by and most within walking distance. Parking was plentyful and accomidated a tall 4X4 truck.

• Stayed June 2010, traveled with friends
2 Thank angelbabe904
South Wales
Reviewed June 22, 2010

My husband and I have stayed in this hotel for 3 yrs running for 1 night only and find it fine for the money. When we last stayed there in Apr 2010 we didn't have a reservation as our flight had been delayed and we got caught in a rain storm, this wasn't a problem at all. We were planning to drive down to our hired villa on the south west coast but decided to stay the night in Orlando insead as we were very tired after a 4hr delay and 9hr flight. We didn't know the name had changed so had to do a U turn to find it! It did take a long time to check in but the staff were polite and friendly. We were given a room on 11th fl of the tower block which feels a bit exposed and not connected to the hotel as such. It's a bit isolated and I wouldn't have felt safe going to my room on my own. I don't have a fear of heights but still felt a bit woozy when walking to our room. The room was huge, clean, the bed/bedding so comfy. The bathroom was sparkling clean, shower and toilet worked as they should. After dropping off our luggage we headed to the bar in the main hotel. The bar tender was very efficient but seemed a bit rushed off her feet and could've done with some help. We had a great nights sleep and left early the next morning to begin our long awaited holiday (lost 9 days due to volcanic ash cloud). All in all you get what you pay for with this hotel. I wouldn't recommend it for a 2 week holiday but that is just personal preference. It's clean, ideally located and very reasonably priced.

• Stayed April 2010, traveled as a couple
NAPOLEONVILLE
Reviewed June 20, 2010

The rooms were not ready when we got there. They made us sit us outside in the heat. It took an act of congress to get clean towels. The room was never clean. They did not empty the trash. The internet ad for this hotel must be atleast 40 years old. The front desk staff is not professional and treat the guest like trash. The workers believe in asking for tips.

• Stayed June 2010
1 Thank missjup

Travelers are raving about these Orlando hotels

Sheffield
Reviewed June 17, 2010

I have stayed at this hotel twice now. If I had read the reviews on here before I went, I would have cancelled. However I think that this hotel is is very good value for money. I looked at other hotels in the area and also priced up a hotel in Universal. They were a lot more expensive. I weighed up how much time I would actually be spending at the hotel and as it wasn't that much decided to stay at this hotel as the price was very reasonable. The staff were very helpful, the rooms were a good size and the beds were very comfy. I do admit the rooms could do with some modernization. Whilst we were there i was told this is currently taking place. The pool area was really good. Always kept clean and lots of sun loungers. The pool bar too was good and served nice food. The bar isn't fantastic but as I'm not a big drinker, this didn't bother me. My husband seemed fine with it. I soooo agree with the comments from others when they say you get what you pay for. If You want luxury, you've got to be prepared to pay for it. When I go away to Europe I always stay in 4* and above so am used to nice hotels. This hotel isn't 4* but I have no problems what so ever with it.

• Stayed May 2010, traveled with family
3 Thank KatyWaldron
Yorkshire
Reviewed June 16, 2010

This hotel is perfect for visiting all the parks in orlando! You get exactly what you pay for! Our room and bathroom was cleaned daily. The towels and bedding were changed daily. There was a fridge, microwave, tea and coffee machine, TV, and hairdryer. The staff were friendly and helpful. My children loved the pool! The people who complain about this hotel should go and pay for the 5* luxury that they are expecting from this 3* hotel!

• Stayed May 2010, traveled with family
2 Thank Suziepops
Orlando, Florida
Reviewed June 16, 2010

We have stayed at this location every year for approximately the last 8 years. The service with Int. Palms is so much better than when Holiday Inn owned it. Friendly and helpful. We hosted a large catered event and the service and food were fabulous. We were able to get in our rooms early which never happened with Holiday Inn. We are returning again for a weekend in July.

• Stayed June 2010, traveled with family