“25th Anniversary.”

International Palms Resort & Conference Center
Ranked #258 of 342 Hotels in Orlando
Reviewed April 10, 2014

Had a great time! Had a issue with a room and they accommodated us very well and quickly. Cathy at the front desk was exceptional. Nice pool and service! I would stay here again. Thanks for the sweet memories.

• Stayed: April 2014
Vicky P, Manager at International Palms Resort & Conference Center, responded to this reviewResponded April 11, 2014

Happy Belated Anniversary!!!!

I am so pleased we were able to give you sweet memories. A 25th wedding anniversary is a very special event.

Thank you for allowing us the opportunity to share it with you.

Write a ReviewReviews (3,244)

Reviewed April 7, 2014

I will say this International Palms resort is 100 times better then the one in Cocoa Beach. The food at Cocoa a Beach was awesome as well as Orlando.

Rooms were very out dated and average cleanliness. The tub did leak constantly. I will say Maribal from the front desk was outstanding and she was very helpful and considerate. If I had my own business she would be the first point of contact of me and my customers!!!

If this resort would get upgraded I would return.

Oh yeah, Mike at the pool side bar was great too.

How about a swim up pool bar!!!

1  Thank Rhonda H
Vicky P, Manager at International Palms Resort & Conference Center, responded to this reviewResponded April 8, 2014

Rhonda:

Thank you for your review and I'm so pleased Maribel made the connection with you that she did. I am also happy Mike at the pool bar added to that enjoyment. I do apologize for the issues you did experience.

Please know we will not settle for average cleanliness. We have implemented some new housekeeping procedures that should put us in the above average cleanliness scores.
I have informed engineering of the leaking tub and thank you again for making us aware.

We are continually working on updating the property and I hope we have the pleasure of your company again so that you will be able to notice the improvements.

Reviewed April 6, 2014

between groupon and the hotel, our whole stay was messed up, and we got the wrong room, and there were many misunderstandings, but Eugene was excellent and fixed all our problems. new room was better. Eugene was awesome. everyone else messed up. Eugene was awesome, give him a raise.

Stayed: April 2014, traveled with family
1  Thank brandonmcnall

Brandon:

I am grateful Eugene was able to help you quickly recover from the issues you experienced.

I do apologize for the problems and thank you for taking the time to write a review.

Reviewed April 6, 2014

I booked this hotel for our anniversary on Groupon and still paid a pretty decent price, plus the $7/day 'resort' fee. I wasn't expecting the Four Seasons, but I was very disappointed in paying so much for so little. The tub faucet ran (I heard another traveler complain of this as well), the elevators would skip the floor you needed or not arrive at all, and the A/C unit was temperamental and LOUD. Breakfast, free in most hotels, was $12 per person. The room consisted of the bed, mini fridge, old-style TV, desk, and couch. Nothing 'resort' about it. We also received a knock on the door from housekeeping, and upon yelling that we were in the room napping, were walked in on, had towels dropped off in our room, and then left without being acknowledged. The next day, 40 mins before checkout, we were rudely surprised by housekeeping coming in without knocking! I was just very unimpressed and upset with the quality of this hotel that operates under the guise of a resort.

Room Tip: Stayed in a tower room, supposedly the new part of the hotel, but it definitely needed a makeover.
  • Stayed: April 2014, traveled as a couple
Vicky P, Manager at International Palms Resort & Conference Center, responded to this reviewResponded April 7, 2014

Thank you for taking the time to submit a review and please accept my apologies for the problems you experienced.

I have informed engineering about your tub facet dripping and the air conditioning issue. Housekeeping will address the problems you had with our staff just walking into your room twice. This is not acceptable nor is it our standard.

We do have an elevator technician working on repairing the elevators and again, I apologize.

Reviewed April 6, 2014

We went for our first time in Florida the hotel was great, every thing you need everyone was happy to help clean tidy, kind of made our holiday that we stay somewhere clean n safe,

We love the pool was open till1am

Room Tip: Higher rooms we stayed in
  • Stayed: October 2013, traveled with family

Kerri:

Thank you so much for your kind words and I'm pleased you had a safe trip home!

Reviewed April 6, 2014

My family stayed in the hotel on April 4th and I have to say we had the best meal! Thank you to Chef Ron who made sure we had a pleasurable meal!! Your attentivenes and great food made our night! We will be back for Ron's food.

Stayed: April 2014, traveled with family

Jennifer:

I will be sure to send your compliments to Chef Ron and I will have to agree with you. He does an excellent job!

Thank you for taking the time to write a review and I hope we see you again soon!

Reviewed April 6, 2014

Want to start by saying the desk clerks Harold and Adam were awesome.......made sure to accommodate our needs and had terrific customer service while doing it......our room was wonderful, pool side.....great housekeeping service as well.......fun activities......made our trip relaxing!

Room Tip: Floor level pool side....close to all areas and activities
1  Thank Catherine G

Catherine:

Thank you so much for the great review and I'm so pleased you were able to relax and have fun.

Yeah Harold and Adam for continuing to give excellent service and thank you again for noticing the cleanliness of the rooms. We recently implemented some new housekeeping procedures and I am pleased to see you noticed the changes.

We are diligently working on improving our resort to ensure each family has the great memories you now have.